Reviews for Beyond the Indigo Veil
AnitaMeaw chapter 9 . 6/24
So so so so wonderful! I can't wait to read the rest of the series. I was captivated throughout.
Shadowsworn Princess chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
O.O OMG, This is so good! I mean I'm laughing, I'm crying and my heart's going 100 miles an hour! Holy crap, you are like a fanfiction GOD! O.O
Ephemeral Stream chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
adentsllandto chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
I loved this story! IT was sooo awsome! I just can't believe how it captured the characters and just blended together to make a remarkable sequel to the original. I absolutely loved it! I have read dozens, hundreds of fan stories, but not like this. You had me on the edge of my seat! Excellent work! Keep it up.
Alex Frost chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
I'm re-reading your stories and find something new every time. You should be an author you are very good at what you do, if you were to become a writer I would love you forever.
Alex Frost chapter 9 . 10/5/2011
My Dear Lady, I must say that I was shocked to find that this installment was only nine chapters long but I was very pleased. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter in this saga.
Alex Frost chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
My dear Lady, I wish you would become an actual author. I love your stories, you bring the characters to life in a way that no one else can. I love the way you bring Sophie into another chapter of her life. I love the fact that it's right after the war and years down the road. Your writing captivates me, the way you have the characters interact with the reader is magic. I look forward to reading many more of your stories.
cu-kid chapter 9 . 5/9/2011

This was such a pleasure to read. I can see the growth in your writing between this and the Kamikakushi saga. This story feels less...dense...which isn't to say it isn't just as delightfully full of twisty magical things and wonderful insights into two characters I love.

I think, overall, what most captured me was how you kept this shining thread of love between Sophie and Howl (between their whole family, really) throughout the entire story. You didn't simply mention it offhandedly and expect the reader to believe it, you repeated it. And sometimes there were variations on the theme, but it always came back to the same idea; they love each other down to their very souls. I think this idea is what makes me really believe in these characters and their actions when you write about them.

Okay, so I might be gushing again, but you shouldn't expect anything less in your reviews ;) This was a brilliant start to a series, one of the best I've found in the "Howl's Moving Castle" fandom, and I'm definitely excited to continue.
catzlover7 chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
This story is truly wonderful. The only thing I have to say is that it filled the void that left when there would be no more books with these wonderful characters, but now, in fanfiction, I get to read on.
L0veME4eva chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
Amazing! Just amazing. As I was waiting for your Spirited Away series to update I took the chance to finish this. :)

lovely, xox.

On to reading book 2. 3
Hope of the Fairies chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
Oh my God! Sophie's going to have a baby!

But how do they know it's a boy?

I'm going to go and straight away read the next book!
callalily32 chapter 9 . 12/18/2010
wonderful, wonderful job! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story... and am looking forward to reading more! Fabulous job with the pacing, characterization and plot! it felt so believable!
callalily32 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
oh. my. gosh. wow, what an incredibly amazing first chapter! Fantastic job, you are a great writer, and I'm so excited to read the rest of this story...
Hope of the Fairies chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This story is really good, it makes me want to jump through a mirror and go to Ingary!
OuroborosMoon chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
I loved it! Took me a while to read, despite it only being 9 chapters, but I loved it!