Reviews for Magnetic Attraction
aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
Just a Fan chapter 11 . 6/1
I don’t know how you can say this chapter was crap I died of laughter this was a truest amazing chapter and it has helped me through today. Thank you never stop writing ️ you are amazing
Just Me chapter 17 . 5/29
GLITCH ! At the beginning they went to Dumbledore. In the Great Hall, it was Dumbledore that came to them. Now he's back to being dead ?
Just Me chapter 11 . 5/29
You say thiz is crap? No, its perfectly in character. She could do that to Ron, with HIM, and still realize she's in love with him? That's Hermione "Brilliant but naive" Granger we're talking about here. It's SO perfect !
lovely! I was waiting for this kinda story ! anyways your an other dramoine story was also nice !
halo chapter 24 . 5/14
SERIOUSLY THE BEST DRAMIONE FANFIC IVE EVER READ
OMg this fanfiction was so good! Even though I will always be a romione shipper, this really convinced me about the dramione ship too! Even though I got really annoyed with Draco and called him a bastard at some points,(ok, most of the whole fanfiction!), this was brilliant! I couldn't put it down. Well done you!
OMg it IS Cedric!
OMg is it Cedric?!
guest chapter 4 . 4/16
This chapter did not touch me at all. It somehow felt "off" to me. I have lost both my parents and the emotions and actions in this chapter was - IMO - totally off.
guest chapter 1 . 4/16
Wow! Dumbledore is quite the wanker in this one...
dang,so far so good
Emma chapter 8 . 3/19
Ugh this is so hard because I ship dramione and I ship Cedric and hermione. They are both my fav Harry Potter ships. Cedric will always live our hearts
Nikita chapter 24 . 2/28
Frankly i m not rlly fond of romantic writings bt this srsly had my grip till the end
Beautiful indeed!
Dramioneshipper chapter 24 . 2/24
Wow! That was just perfect.(wiping away tears of joy). You did good author,you did good.
2,472 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »