Reviews for Magnetic Attraction
The headmaster just leaving two students, that need help? Come on! Leaving story now.
maia m. osborne chapter 6 . 11/3
CEDRIC MOTHER FUCKING DIGGORY!
She bloody fucked Diggory?
BTW this was wrote while listening to Crying in the club-camila cabello-so yeah
2BTW im sooo muther fucking slytherin so you cant blame me for it...
Im 12 years old and Im a fanatic fan of Fifty shades of grey...my mother died when i was three!can you belive it? ive been motherless for 9 years!
love from heart-maia m. osborne_hahahahahahahaha dont ask
This was one of the best dramione fanfics I have ever read, and I have read over fifty of them. This story line was so original because I never saw Hermione as a suicidal type, but you could really feel her pain in this story... I REALY ENJOYED THIS STORY...I read this in two days! 3 3
Where exactly was the romance in this story? It could have been 10 chapters shorter and then you rushed the ending, so disappointing.
Audrey chapter 5 . 10/8
Blaise ZABINI, not zambini. It kept making me think of zamboni. Other than that, great story so far!
josaiphine chapter 24 . 9/23
Believe me or not, I've gotten even more impatient to start my course on electromagnectic waves :p Magnets are truly mysterious things to me!
Thank you for posting this sweet and light-hearted story. I will make sure to check out your favorites :)
CenorinaISChachie chapter 24 . 9/21
the ending felt so unauthentic and rushed...
EMfan chapter 8 . 9/9
I knew it was Cedric from the fourth chapter!
who knows chapter 6 . 8/30
...Cedric?
Cedric. Cedric Diggory. No doubt about it.
Hehehehehe chapter 24 . 8/8
Why am I tearing up?
It has to be cedric with the dead comment and the hufflepuff boxers
I fucking hate this, Draco was such a bitch and insulted Hermione so much, what pissed me off even more was that she forgave him over and over again. Hermione is too good for that.
It was a very nice story. But one thing confused me. Dumbledore is the headmaster during the time the story takes place, but at one point there were memories of his death remembered?
I don't hate it so far. I don't like it so far.
I