Reviews for Flick of the Switch
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
perfect
PandaBearlover chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Zack doesn't drive...just so u know

Besides that...Love the story
aracely6 chapter 14 . 10/13/2009
great story thanks for writing it
Paint Me a Symphony chapter 14 . 2/21/2009
I opened the window for this three days ago. I told myself that with a summary like that one, I just had to read it. But, school got in the way, so, I didn't. Two days ago, I read the first and second chapter. I stopped then, unsure if I wanted to commit to this story or not.

Yesterday, I read the third one, and up to the sixth one. This morning, I awoke and finished this.

Now, I'm a person who does not get emotional often. And, unless I'm hormonal PMSing, I don't cry reading. I can say with a very firm belief that I am not hormonal, so, that only means that this story definitely got to me, because I had tears trickling down my face and onto mylaptop for about seven of these chapters.

This was really good. And, I really thank you for posting it online.
kimmiej77 chapter 14 . 11/9/2008
omg! you have to make a sequel, that was amazing!
wordsaremyescape chapter 14 . 11/20/2007
oh my god. amazingly writen! i cried through the whole thing. so powerful. can't wait to read the sequel.
EmEx chapter 14 . 6/30/2007
Oh wow.. Angst-o-rama! I hadn't read one as good as this one since my torture-Mulder x-phile days.

I enjoyed it, in a masochistic kind of way. You really brought me down, which is good, LoL! But the moments with Parker were really sweet. I could really feel Brennan's pain, her desperation and world crumbling down.

I just wished there had been a small epilogue. You've got several spelling mistakes and some parts are a bit hard to follow but the story is really awesome
Izzy Sherezade chapter 14 . 6/29/2007
Hi, I was juat reading your fic, and wow!

You got me cying on some parts, you got the emotional escenes to a T the changes in Bones, due to the presence of little Booth and the no presence of the bif one...

and speaking of the FBI agent.. a good one making the 'new guy' be the bad guy. By the way, great how you made him be the less loved since the begining (that smirk on the cooment about being the substitute... searching Bones drawers and files... critizising the rest of the team.. and so on.

Well, I think that what I'm trying to say is that it was a great fic, with an excelent plot line ... and I hope, a good sequel.

Izzy
hi chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
This is really well written so far, and I want to read more. One thing really bugs me though, I'm pretty sure it's Zach Addy, and if so, Zach doesn't know how to drive, Hodgins drives him to work and stuff. Other than that, well done.
thehappydementor chapter 14 . 4/2/2007
Ok, you must write a sequel. Usually I don't read stuff on cause most of it is...well..drivell, BUT I read a really good review of your fic on Livejournal and I decided to give it a go.

I have three words for you - Amazing, Wonderful, Sequel.
bb-4ever chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
oh my god.! I know this story is completed but I've just found it and whow! I'm only up to chapter 6 and ...

poor Parker, he's lost his mum, seen her beaten and dead, his dads been shot whilst he was in the room, and now he's living with Bones - how much can the poor boy go through. I know that bones will do everything she can for him but she's just not used to dealing with children - although I think he'll bring out the best in her.

Poor bones, she's never admitted her feelings for Booth but he jumped in front of a bullet to save HER and parker and now she's trying to hold it together for the sake of his son she's a very strong woman but to give her that absolutely terrible man "agent carter" well thats just too cruel.

he's the most horrible man on the planet to speak to her like that, to refer to Parker as a Brat and then to threaten to take away her FBI role well its just to much. (I'm sure you've heard this before).

well enough recapping and moaning about agent horrible. I'm going to read on and enjoy the rest of a great story.

Just hope Booth wakes up soon he's so needed by Bones and Parker.

excellent fic, thanks
Akashita chapter 14 . 12/20/2006
I want more, just a little bit. I want to know what's her reaction just that. You can't leave this like this please!

:'(
J chapter 7 . 10/15/2006
I don't think that there is such a word as carer. I think you mean caretaker or guardian.
canthereisto chapter 12 . 10/9/2006
Whoa! I totally missed this, I ahve no idea why! THis was great and it worked real well, I know it's a little late...

Ava
BB-Jate-MiSA chapter 14 . 8/17/2006
Omg, just read the entire story (should have been doing homework, but who cares!) It was so good! Wow the ending was amazing I was hoping that would happen but I really didn't expect it! im off to read the squel now!