Reviews for Little Badger
GirlOfLegend chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
Awesome story! Jazz's email from that girl about taking over as president though... I could not stop laughing. She DOES have her email
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL! (I'm just gonna keep saying that, just so you know)
fanficfantasies chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
There is no I in team. But there is an I in PIE. And there is an I in MEATPIE. And MEAT is an anagram for TEAM... there is my random pie comment for the day!
Lizzhugsturtles chapter 13 . 5/12/2012
This story is absolutely amazing. Best story I ever read on this site. This story made me cry. Good job on this.
coopt98 chapter 13 . 2/21/2012
so awesome i really got into it
HalfafanD chapter 13 . 12/12/2011
I love this story, even cried a few times... no, seriously. But finish soon, and good luck.
daylightvampire chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Heh, Vlad wants the Green Bay Packers XD
PurpleLightning12 chapter 13 . 9/3/2010
Make a seqeul! Please please please please pleeeeeaaassseee! I luv this story! :D
enjoylife1994 chapter 13 . 5/19/2010
I can't believe it. I finally tracked your story down. I've been a fan of this since you originally wrote it, though out of unfortunate events, i didn't have a fanfiction account then so I wasn't able to put your story on alert. So just awhile ago I was in the mood for Danny Phantom fics, and I decided to search for yours cause I remember I was so into it. I badly wanted to read it. I finally found it, and thank God I did.

I just finished reading from Chapters 5 til 13 and boy what a series of emotions I went through while I read it. You made me cry, you made me upset, you made me smile, you made me feel absolutely everything Danny felt, even when he was being electrocuted. I love the way you portrayed everyone in the story. Especially Vlad. He was his jerkful self and his plan probably had his name written all over it. I loved your story. I 'm very thinkful I had a chance to find it and read it after 3 years...and some months. I absolutely adore and love that sstory...especially the way you wrote it. Congratulations on a very well-written and well thought of story. I'm an absolute fan of both your story, and you. Great job. Keep it up :)
Bigdanfan chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
Pitch forks ah run away ... Hehe
Bigdanfan chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
That was strange i wrote what you wrote before i read it ?
Bigdanfan chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Boo-ya man. I like pie... that was random... :)
starr1095 chapter 13 . 2/12/2009
sequel i loved the story it was really good
Zirra Nova chapter 13 . 4/13/2008
WhOOt! Lovely story..and shards about Vlad...That drug still flittering around in Danny's system worries me. ...Hrrm...But...This is a great beginning...now to go read the sequel(s)..I think there's more than one. 0..o...But I can't remember..blah. Enough babble. Ta, Zirra. w
dgLari chapter 13 . 8/5/2007
well i'm done qith this part its just 1:49 am! omg! look what your made me do! i love so much how you write, that i...

well i think i'm gonna sleep now..bye!

hey! i'll love a sequal!

see you soon...! bye