Reviews for The Jenny Code
BMick chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I read this awhile back, liked it very much, but lost it. Today a few notes of some random music put the Jenny song in my head, and I went looking for the story again. Love all the character depth, the military background detail, and Sheppard-as-soldier. (Too many of the recent fiction postings read like beginning efforts at romance novels, or attempts to change the canon characters into sensitive/emo/angsty-teenager types.)

This goes into Favorites.
Elaine chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
too funny - I just heard that song at lunch time today! Thanks for the story.
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was a really interesting way of writing, the changing POV, the long waiting-period, the interesting background for all that military procedures. I really like this in all your stories, that there is not just focus on the main characters but also on those "little" ones, including their ideas and thoughts and it worked exceptionally well in this here, where we were kept waiting for a long time until we got to what happened to Sheppard.
I also pretty much started to like Caldwell here, for his brusk manner that was exactly what was needed in that situation.

And I always like Lorne ;-)
J loves JS chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I loved this story too. My name is Jennie and seeing phone number made me smile. I was wondering, could I use it in one of my stories. I will happily give you the credit as it's a brilliant idea. Please let me know when you have a chance. Thanks.
Tari Roo chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
i absolutely loved this story. fantastic action and characterisation. its one of my fav re-reads

thanks so much
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Incredible job as always.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Wonderful story, though not so much for Sheppard
Titan5 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
This is completely awesome. I love the way you write the characters and the way they interact. Everyone was perfect, from Lorne to Caldwell to Ronon. John's description of what happened was intense - a lot worse than just being beaten. I can't even imagine how horrible that would be. Love all the military stuff, even though I know very little about it. Actually, I think that's why I liked it so much - a very different POV than I could come up with myself.
deleted and inactive chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
You are awesome. That's all.

Kay x
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I really enjoyed this view into the military side of Atlantis. Great fic. Love the characterisations of all the secondary characters in it, too.
Faith-chan chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I'm just in awe. Truly amazing writing, character insights, everything. It's good to see Sheppard acting like a soldier. Just... wow.

I love how you'e developed Lorne. He's a woefully underdeveloped character so often (*hangs head in guilt*), but you've done a fabulous job.

Are you or were you in the military? I have a few friends in the army, and your use of terminology speaks of first hand experience. It makes for amazing depth in that aspect of your writing.

Once again, amazing.
Lilrebelgirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Great story!
Vecturist chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Great, very moving story. Glad to have found it.
emergencyfan chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Another winner!
angie b chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
great story...love the military detail you write into your fics. nice job of incorporating full fledged interesting secondary characters into your series. and I have to say the way you capture the complexity of Sheppard is second to none. can't wait for more!