Reviews for Hearing Voices
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Spontaneous insanity always does seem to have a reason in the Star Trek 'verse. I wonder, though, about the one time where there will truly be no reason, or at least no external reason.
Victoria LeRoux chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Wow. This was really, really, good. You did great with the characterization, the continuing tension, and the explanation of why he'd hearing voices. I love the various means they use to try to help him recover.

I will admit, this sparked an idea for an Avengers fic. Do you mind if I use the same basic premise?
Hummingbird2 chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
One word: Cool.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 6 . 7/2/2006
LOL. Nice ending. Perfect Trip moment! Nice fic!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
Go? Go where? Phlox would never allow it! And Trip is nuts if he agrees to take Malcolm anywhere at this point! There's got to be something else they can do!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
GAH! Is he dying! What's happening! I expect Phlox to give one of his famous explanations soon, or I'M gonna go mad!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
Uh, what realization? Could someone clue me in please? Oi, this is getting so suspensful! I can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
What's Trip got in mind? Wow, this is getting good. Casual with a little unusual twist...how come I think things are gonna go from bad to worse? Hmmph, must be me and my wierdness.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Oh dear. Our favorite Armory officer is going a bit crazy is he? Oi, this isn't good. Well, better go find out what happens next!
fififolle chapter 6 . 3/22/2006
Aw! That was so nice! Thanks so much. It was a very heart-wrenching ride, I was going to read the SGA fic that inspired it, but I'm not sure I could cope all over again ;) Could almost taste Trip's relief, and joy. Very nice, thanks!
volley chapter 6 . 3/22/2006
Well, I loved it, as usual. You have a way of creating tension and carrying it through that is delightfully intriguing. I liked the way you described Malcolm walking "with surety and grace" - that's him all right.

and the moment when the two of them where sitting on the step was very well done.

Patiently waiting for your next story.
fififolle chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
Ooh, exciting stuff. Scary Malcolm! Oh, help, him, please! I love it when T'Pol calls him .
HoVis chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
Oh, the tension's mounting... could it be that the signal is controlling Malcolm and placing Enterprise in a trap? Hmm...

By the way I think that this sentence: "They had already captured one of us, and damaged him" should be "...and damaged us (Enterprise)/"...and injured him" since damaged seems an odd word to use in reference to a person, even for T'Pol! But I'm just being a nit-picker!

Wonderful chapter - may the next fly from your fingers as soon as possible!

HoVis
volley chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
Uh-oh - that last line doesn't let me foresee anything good... this is really getting more and more intriguing!

Waiting not-so-patiently for the next chapter!
WhtevrHpnd2Mary chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
I just adore the genuine affection Trip expresses in this story (and all of your others too). Of course, you already know my feelings on that...you tease. I think you've got Trip, at least Trip as I see him, nailed perfectly.

So, are we going to find out more about what happened to Malcolm when he was held here? Or maybe that'll be in another story? I'm eager to see what's actually being done to him.