Reviews for Cosecant
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
FANTASTIC story excellently well written
You nailed both characters and military higher ups
Potterworm chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
great story
sapphtastic chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I loved this. Great characterizations all around. This is definitely a conversation I could see taking place. Thanks!
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Perfect. We needed this in the actual episode. John and Jack interacting is so wonderful. I wish they gave us more than 2 episodes with them together.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Nice missing scene.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Very, very nice! It was a nice story about something that should have happened that on the other hand, could not be spared the screen time to do. In other words, the perfect subject matter of a fanfic, that was well executed. Thank you for writing this.
Reius Devirix chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
WOw! I just love it when you get Jack together with Sheppard. There's just so much similarity between them and yet also so much difference that it's intense when they take up a scene together. I love them both and I gotta say that your writing is one of the best I've encountered. More power to you.
deleted and inactive chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Loved this. I've always wanted to see an expansion of the way they talked in Rising.

Kay x
jedi-mcfly chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
This was fantastic, I loved the detail you went into. Great job, one of the best fics I've read. :)
Krows Scared chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Hey another fantastic one and I thought Rising was a one off...damn I was wrong. You're just so good at getting into their heads and putting it down in typeface.
ChristalSteele chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Something along this lines i would have loved to see in the show. An extremely excellent story wonderful job.
Linda chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Lovely! This is definitely the best "missing scene" I've seen to explain Sheppard's promotion. Thank you!
Lilrebelgirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Great story! I love getting to see Jack/Sheppard interaction. I think that a lot alike in many ways and it's cool to see them together like this.
emergencyfan chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
This was great, a really insightful fic!
Lorr chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Very nice. Well thought out. Thanks!