Reviews for The Pegasus Galaxy Presents: George Romero's Alice
J loves JS chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I loved this story and I have to say that the more I read your stories the more I am enjoying Dr. Safir. I also love that you have played up the interplay between Lorne and Sheppard.
cimmer chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I must say I really enjoy your stories. I really like the military aspect and having the marines and medical and science characters in these stories. It's really interesting and I like the interaction. I enjoy your take on Sheppard who has got to be the most laid back yet not commander. I couldn't tell at first whether you liked him or not but I've come to think that liking is not the point. It's whether Sheppard can become a full commander in every sense of the word. He's so sure when the higher ups yell at him that he must be in the wrong and might as well not even defend himself that you wonder how he ever made Major. Yet, he's such a gentleman even to his troops that you can see why they would follow him anywhere.
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Oh creepy. And very cool. I love that we see John and Teyla together. You write their chemistry well.
Cpt. Ritter chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Seriously, that was incredible. The detail was insane and the realism was just absolutely brilliant. Everything from he characters, to the military tactics, to the mind numbing jaw-dropping goodness of this story. Write more, because you're really good at it.
drufan chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Wonderful story. Characterizations were perfect. Backstory interesting and appropriate. Your Sheppard feels like a service man. Well done!
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
awesome frackin' story dude! :) excellent characterizations all around, esp. that of teyla, shep, & lorne! :) Nice job!

*adds you & it to my faves*

~a new fan,

Sharma :)

*who now has the image of Shep being Alice in Wonderland & Teyla being the rabbit who is always runnining late... & how they fall down the rabbit hole*

*laughs with delight at images* lol;)
Titan5 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
The interactions between the characters are great. Very interesting and exciting story. I still love the relationship between Lorne and Sheppard - kind of looking out for each other and lots of mutual respect.
EclecticTrekker chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Beautiful. This really felt like an episode, and you did an amazing job tying everything together. You absolutely nailed the relationship between Sheppard and Teyla - great job!
angw chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Another well crafted story. I like the military feel to all of your stories. :D