Reviews for Penelope Waiting
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
I LOVE this... would you please think about a follow-up on this WONDERFUL one-shot
sniperbob18 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Wow, what a story. You really do have an amazing talent for this. Thank you so much for writing this
Berrica chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This is so amazing. You are a very talented writer. I'm glad I stumbled onto this piece. I would love to see a second part detailing the city's reaction once Sheppard and the team do come back. Will it deactivate the stargate every time it senses John about to go through? Like a child unwilling to give up the favorite toy once she had once lost, or perhaps a lover unwilling to let a mate snatched from the brink of death out of her sight. Or will 'she' be so happy to have him back that she is more efficient than ever before, responding to the slightest whim of anyone with the ATA gene?

And what if the wraith do attack? Is Zelenka right about her reaction? Will she reveal new capabilities the inhabitants hadn't even suspected she possessed? That would be fun to see.

*Sigh*, so many questions that will most likely go unanswered. Ah, well, at least I got to enjoy this bit of the story. Again, VERY well done, and thanks for sharing this bit of wonderfulness with us!
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I love John/Atlantis stories and this is fabulous. The title is perfect.
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Lets hope it doesn't take twenty years to get him back.
JoyBean chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
I really enjoyed this story and loved the references to the Odyssey. You could easily continue this story with the whole 'whatever happened to Shepperd' angle, or 'how Atlantis responds' when Shepperd finally returns. Great writing!
Lady Katanya chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
That was amazing. well written. i love the detail, and the insight. i was just wondering when the time frame was? what season? was it when he was taken by koyla in the third season? or the second, by koyla as well. i think you should do a companion peice, when he comes back.
Reius Devirix chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Wow. That was pretty poetic. And an interesting take on the city's workings. Putting forth Atlantis as a cognitive entity is certainly arousing to the mind. Great job!
hidhere chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
You are a gifted storyteller. I will be doing my absolute best over the next few days to read all that you have written. I thank you for taking the time to share your talent.
Karri chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
This is fantastic! Any chance of getting as follow up story involving Atlantis' reaction to John's return?
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
At last I can finally give you a review

Wow! this is a truly amazing story, very well done and a great idea in Atlantis being alive
Kit chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Great love story, I wish this was an episode or we could see this played out in an episode. Truly insightful.
Colleen Reid chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Well Done. C.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I like it... wonder if TPTB will ever let us see that Atlantis loves John?
Vecturist chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Great story, love the title.