Reviews for Jack of Spades
Shorty the Great chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Not only did you bestow us with this woderfully dark piece of fanfiction, but you also managed to, even though not much, but never the less, give me the creeps while reading it. Why this story still has just 8 reviews is soo beyond me. This should get more I tell you, MORE! *hunts the fandom down with torches and pitchforkes, to make'em read this fic* Muhahahahaa...!
*clears throat* Yeah... Back to topic:
John may have lived up to his surname Sheppard/Shepherd, but by doing so he friggin killed 60 men in one go, yet the episode failed to show the fall out, which it undoubtedly should've had on him. No one short of a psychopath goes out of his way to joke about taking vacation during the next crisis shortly after he, all but drenched the city in the blood of their enimies. What the heck was wrong with the show writers? They should've hired you to do the writing for The Storm and The Eye. But now that the show's sadly been canceled for four years, how about you just give us a sequel to this one-shot?
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Great tag. Wish we had seen this in the episode since he killed about 60 men.
Reius Devirix chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Wow. That was intense. Incredible. I haven't read another work that delved so frankly with the obvious darkness that John hides. I love reading stories that reveal the side of him that isn't Mr. Friendly. Great job!
deleted and inactive chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
As a character study, one of the best I've seen.

Kay x
CycloneT chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
You did an amazing job with the character analysis here. Kudos to you. We all know that there's more to John Sheppard than meets the eye, and I very much enjoyed reading about Elizabeth's realisation. Congrats on a great fic. :)
Colleen Reid chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I am repeating myself, but what can I say except, Well Done. Colleen
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
A deeper darker John than we know. Maybe you'll tell us more about him?
mentalmichael chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Really, really good. I especially like the way you contrast the impact of the storm on Rodney and Elizabeth's relationship with the impact on John Liz's.
Titan5 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
WOW! Very powerful! You have put into words the looks and truths that no one on the show actually spoke of. Excellent!