Reviews for Never Be The Guy
runningfingers chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Great story. *I really liked the line “You looked like you lost a Galleon and found a Knut.”It was like what Dumbledore said to fudge in OOTP. Great story.
webofdreams89 chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
aww! this was so cute! i love the character's personalities. (though one small thing. i thought that james and sirius were best friends, not remus and sirius.) but anyway, the story was great! major props.
maison de neener chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
KYA_

This was cutecutecutecute, and I lalalalalalalala loved it. It makes me want to sing and dance. *dances and throws hearts*

A FAVORITE.
xRJLupinx chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
"Chloe." Good name. :) But why did she have to be so dumb? And not be with Remus? Oh, wait, this is a Remus/Sirius fanfiction, yeah... good pairing...

"Speaking of you, I hope you aren’t hoping to go with that bitch Marisa."

*gasp* Remus using bad words about people? *bigger fake gasp* NO!

"Remus put out his hand and touched Sirius’s shoulder tentatively."

OMG, YES, SLASH! Ha, okay, no. But it's a start...

Sirius poked his head around the curtain. “It’s okay, I’ll pay for it.”

Aww, he's so nice! Who wouldn't want to be with Sirius? (Hey, I'd take Sirius after Remus)

"Remus shook his head. He was standing there in unbuttoned, faded blue jeans with holes in them and greyish trainers. He had several scars spanning his stomach."

It's not weird that I'm starting to fangirl over him once again now, is it?

"He reached out and his fingers grazed one."

Touching his stomach! So much slash in so little story already!

“ ‘To Jamesina and Siria’,” James read off the card, “ ‘here are some pretty dresses for you to wear. Lots of love, Remus and Lily x’.”

*dies laughing*

“But the pink will clash with my dress robes!” Sirius exclaimed, horrified."

Aw, Sirius does sound a bit queer, now doesn't he?

"Remus smiled softly. “I know,” he replied, and then was gone, leaving Lily to stare out the window in shock."

No! Love ME, Remus! Oh, well... I guess you can love Sirius if you want...

"...and Sirius flung himself off his bed and tackled Remus, bringing him down under him. It was an embrace of sorts, and Remus felt cared for, in that moment."

Aww! That thing about really loving someone to cast that spell is very cute. Stupid Marisa! But anyway, back to the slash! Woot!

“But…but all of us are touchy-feely in the Marauders…” Sirius said.

LMAO! *can't stop laughing* That's giving me some bad images. But that's okay. I'll swap them to Remus/Sirius touchy-feely stuff. Oh. No. That's kind of grossing me out now, though it's not like I haven't seen VERY descriptive fan art...

"That night, the four Marauders walked down."

Just a nit picky thing- you haven't got Peter in your story, which is okay, but Lily doesn't take his place as a Marauder. It's Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Prongs. So you probably should have said "three Marauders and Lily." But other than that, going great!

"He was cut off, rather abruptly, by Sirius, who’d crossed to his friend’s bed, yanked Remus to face him and then shoved his tongue in the boy’s mouth."

*claps* YES! SLASHETY SLASH SLASH! And what a first for Remus- his first kiss is a forceful one with some tongue by his best friend... well, I can't say that the image isn't very cute. Yay for Remus/Sirius! Aw, well, it isn't totally official yet, but it will be in a few pages. Plus, Sirius said that he'd kiss his saver on the mouth... he didn't say anything about tongue, which of course leads to slash!

"Sirius grinned. “Ah, I love you…you’re so innocent.” He ruffled Remus’s hair"

*snorts* Yeah... innocent for now...

Well, I really liked that story! It was full of slashy R/S goodness! And it was just cute! I'm going to read some more, but maybe I shoul do that homework... well, I have 5 hours, and then tomorrow morning. I can still do it...
Faerie Nyx chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
'And the kissing went on.' And on... and on... and on. Energizer. ::chuckles:: Sorry, I couldn't resist.
theatregeeksanonymous chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
I LOVED IT! WRITE MORE! IT WAS SO HOT TO HAVE A GOOD PAIRING FAN FIC! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I AM HANGING IN THE AIR! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! WRITE MORE!
Ms.Merope chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I loved it! :)
Captain Oz chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I will visit anything. Recommend it to me, and I shall read. I'm so hopeless... but yes! Me like!
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Aw... That was cute. - And again, my dear, not cliched. I love how Remus just sort of handed off Lily to James. I really... don't get the whole girlfriend-out-to-kill-him thing, hun. Well, I do, but it doesn't make much sense. Can we say literally overkill? And do they ever catch the person who cast the Imperious Curse? Maybe it was Sandra? Because you can go to Azkaban for casting one of those.

But Sirius and Remus were entirely adorable in this fic, as well. I just love how when he finds out Remus cast the spell, Sirius gives him a big kiss, just like he said he would. -

Ja, darling!