Reviews for Stay With Me
Semjaza chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
I love the idea of Trish and Lady going off to kill things together. It says a lot about both of them, lol. Their banter was a nice touch, as well, lol.
Semjaza chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This is awesome; what a fascinating interaction. I especially like the line: 'Human food wasn't as filling as suffering, either.' It just... sums up so much of what Trish was (or is) about. And the constant comparisons to Eva are intriguing, as are Dante's comments about her, and Lady's awkwardness around the idea of mothers. Nicely done. :D
Soldier's Shadow chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
There isn't too many fics with Trish and Lady as the main characters. Its good someone has tried something different. So far i like this story alot and I do hope that you'll continue it.

Boss
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
I think you should continue this
Karaii chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Ohh 3 I rarely ever read such good shoujo-ai fics, and I'm terribly fond of them :D Great work with the subtext, I like the pacing too 33
Lareka chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Damn it! wat is it with u people and freakin non complete storys ... i want to no wat happens ...i want to read!
Sin Oan chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
Surely thats not the end? This is great! You know its been staring me in the face for ages now, but I never once stopped to consider the fact that Lady commited patricide by killing her father. I guess even for a human Arkham was so evil and 'in'human that it didnt occur to me. Well, you have a LOT of fics on this site, but if you ever got the chance to update this one - even with just one more chapter, I'd definitely read it. (Yes, ok, I'm a guy and its Yuri, go figure)
nicola-235 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I feel bad for Trish in the context you put her situation in... But misery loves company, and Lady's there, eh?

Damn that's a hot Yuri couple, gotta love it.

Is it too much to hope for a second chapter?
Lutozu chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I think the interaction between Lady and Trish was believable, though Lady for some reason, I have trouble picturing her using the word fun in any context other than sarcasm. Probably because she's so serious all the time during the game. Though I'm quite happy to accept that away from that situation she is capable of being more lighthearted.

It's a good ficlet. It's nice to read more with these two characters' interacting.
Splendid Shadows chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Hmm an interesting start. XD Gossip sounds good, as well as kicking demon butt. :) I wonder what Dante has to say about Trish moving in with Lady. XP Nice fic!
Vylet Lust chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Great oneshot! I love it! Lady is the coolest and so is Trish. You've written this very well overall. Nice job! LoL. ~p.k.
Hester chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
_ wow you write a lot of stories! I like Lady and Trish. they are col.
Sam Valentine chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
There is a definite lack of yuri or whatever you guys call it in the dmc section. Infact, theres still a huge lack of it but I agree with the user below. It is more friendship between girls. Unless you want to write the M version?
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Honestly, this isn't a yuri neither shoujo-ai, but a cool fic about girls' friendship. (Althought this could turn into a Yuri if there's a second chapter)

The only thing I didn't like was the fact of Trish's lack of "independence". Well, maybe Lady could help her that way...

One question. Do you like Yuri? Are you making these because you feel you should? (It's just a question, just curiosity)
The Tyrant Hamster chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
A nice little story here, not only for a fresh and original approach on Trish's absence from DMC2, but just generally covering a lot of topics well, with a sprinkle of light humuour. I enjoyed it, nice work :D.