Reviews for Hot Water
Blondynka chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Quite an idea you've got :D enjoyed this fic greatly! It's wonderful :)
emichii chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
are you sure english is your second language? because that was really written flawlessly!

i love how you captured them perfectly, the way you hint the moments between them, and the ending sentence. really, really well-written, good job! :)
rayaikawa chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
WOW! They took a bath together! *squirm* ek! hOW CUTE!. short yet enjoyable! :D
Wiked Witch chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
So very cute and so very well written.
IllaSc chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
This is beautiful! Despite the small bit of awkwardness, since English is your second language, the heart of this fic (and the heart of Roy and Riza's relationship) really came through with every sentence. Very well done, and gorgeous analogies with the heaviness.
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Aww! I just love the sort of tired and peaceful feeling this fic generates. It's like, Roy and Riza are so comfortable with each other. They sort of need this time alone- ridding each other of their sins and grievances. I really loved it. Great job! P

Xx-Rekka-xX
Oblivioneclipse chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I love the quality of your writing. All of your Royai fics are exceptionally good!

"His fingers are tangled in her hair, and he feels how the weight is finally lifting off his shoulders, how it’s becoming easier to breathe as the burden leaves his chest."
qian chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Very nice. I love the subtlety you achieved with this fic. Keep it up! I would love to see more RoyAi fics from you.
Nana chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Aw

So sweet!

I loved it.
SAILORMERCY chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Nice
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Ah, this is really beautiful. Subtle and kinda sexy, but not tasteless, and it seems to be pretty in-character. These two are hard to characterize, so I think you did pretty well. And as for grammar and spelling mistakes, I didn't see any, but then I'm quite taken by the little story. Thank you for doing this couple justice.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Lovely
Fabi Washu chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
WOW...I loved this fic

How amzing you could to make a fic, talking about they together, in a shower, and not being vulgar, not having sexual insunuations. This is very rare.

I loved, because it been so bittersweet, so kind, with a lot a afection, how I think they are with each other.

Realy amazing.

And, you write very well in English, I don't have this courage to try. I undestand very well read, but to write...better not yet.

Congratulations!
floofyMiko chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Aw! That was so good! Just a little bit of awkward grammar/sentence structure, MAYBE. Wow, that was really very sweet. I'm pretty sure this is the first Roy/Riza shower scene I've ever read without anything uhm sexual XD. But yeah, a really nice one shot _
fitzefitcher chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
That was good. You should continue it.