Reviews for At Lib
head.chantal chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
The RDR bit sounds about right. Sheppard’s lack of being able to devise a ‘rational duty roster’ doesn’t surprise me. The ‘talk’ bit made me laugh. The still bit was funny and completely believable when you consider the men in charge. Sheppard’s description of the alcohol was imaginative and so like him. Decanting it into the ammonia bottles was a clever trick
sniperbob18 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Wow, really great story. Thank you so much for writing this
Kariesue chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This was really cute. I love Lorne and Sheppard and thought they always had a great respect for each other. I love how they both are so responsible about drinking especially when they have a ton of marines to look out for. And how Sheppard takes them on a run the next day just to punish them. Too great and so much fun. Thank you for sharing.
Laceyface chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This is a really good story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved the interplay between Lorne and Sheppard and the in depth look into the relationship between these two, which was never explored on the show. Some very interesting insights as to what it might be like to serve under Sheppard and I loved this bit:

*he'd realized both why the brass hated him and why the re-enlisting NCOs thought he walked on water. Valid reasons for both, but the brass didn't come out to Atlantis very often.

You summed up a lot about John and his situation in two sentances. I also like the fact that you touched on the fact that this is a group of Marines lead entirely by two Air Force officers as far as we know, surely making them one of the most unusual units ever, even if you forget the place they are stationed. I imagine the senior Marines that know about the Stargate are completely freaking out about that little fact!

If you ever feel like doing some more fics like this I'll be sure to check them out. I'm off to read some of your other work now. :)
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Love all of your stories.
deleted and inactive chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Again, brilliantly insightful. I love seeing the characters from another point of view.

Kay x
Nefadar chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Hiya!

This is a very good fanfic. I love Lorne! GJ!
OrangeSwirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Yay for Lorne fics!

very cute! shep and lorne together! what could be better!
drufan chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Been reading your stories for the past few days. Great stuff. Really need to do more. Got me hooked with you style and intricacies. Thanks!
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Interesting! :)

That last line makes me wonder if there's more.

I hope so!
Colleen Reid chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
These really are good character studies. Have you tried filling them out into full fledged stories? If so, where are they listed, I would like to read them. Well written, even fairly grammatically correct. Congratulations, and please keep writing. Colleen
emergencyfan chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I'm really enjoying the depth of your characters and how you can make even stories without action more interesting than a lot of butt-kicking fics out there.

Adding you to my favorite authors!
Titan5 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Awesome! I absolutely LOVE the way you write Lorne and Sheppard. There's just something about it that seems so real and so neat. Where have you been keeping these jewels? I hope you have more.
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
A nice gentle piece with some lovely characterisation. Is there going to be more?