Reviews for Just a cold
chefscoob chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
i have read over much of your work, it is all very good. but i do wonder, when will you be finishing any of it?
jellybean367 chapter 3 . 4/27/2007
Really Good! You need to update though, really soon...

Please update!
ditraveler chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
You are killing me here , you HAVE to finish this come one!
gabumon chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
2 words...write more!...
sherryw chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
Hi there...I loved this chappie, but I'm dying to find out what's going on. Hoping and I have my fingers crossed that you finish this fic. I'm so looking forward to seeing what you have planned for the guys. I also think it would be funny to have Zelenka be the hero and help Rodney and Sheppard, then Zelenka could rub it in McKays face. Well anyway I will hopefully see you next chappie. Take care!
Ditzyleo chapter 3 . 10/18/2006
Can't wait for more- one small sp I spotted. I nitpick I know but it's the 8th line from the end- of cores think you meant of course. Sorry I know I'm picky- but other than that I loved it! Update soon!
Ditzyleo chapter 2 . 10/18/2006
Hey! Love this story- did notice one tiny thing you typed 'hear' instead of 'here'. Other than that- flawless!
GreySide58 chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
Awsome chapter! I loved it. Hope everything works out with your computer and everything. Keep up the great story. I'm enjoying it. God Bless!
reen212000 chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
So glad to see you're back! Hope all will be better for you!
Jack-rocks chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
Oh... great fic. I just caught up with it, and I find it so exciting. Poor John, how if his cold wasn't enough.

Update soon please.
samantha chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
please continue chapter 3 again! i want to know what happens!
Caro chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
I too think the wraith idea is a little bit much, this is more of a whumper than action. Also, it should be 'Grodin' and 'Lorne', not Gordin and Loren, but that's just me being picky. I am liking this though.
ChRsTiNe17 chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
plz keep going...it's so good.
Delka chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
Hmm-my view. The wraith idea wasn't needed. Unless its just a by product of the machine that "blew up". And you didn't get around to that yet. But thanks for actually coming back to the story after that time!
Amaq Iraluq chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
Not the best chapter, i hope your muse comes back to you.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »