Reviews for Breakdown
pril chapter 9 . 7/2/2007
I don't often review but that was just so utterly beautiful, i had to let you know.
Kyden 298 chapter 9 . 8/25/2006
aww that was so cute if anybody gets a chance please read this chapter again and listen to the song How to Save a Life - The Fray It kinda sums up the whole story
HisFallenTheory chapter 9 . 8/23/2006
that was an unbelievably amazing fic! excuse the enthusiasm but it was well written, poetic in a sense and literally in one of the flash backs. the flash backs themselves were very good. and, looking at the show, its a very believable fic, realistic (as realistic as sumthing fiction based off sumthing fiction can be anyway). awesome job once again, im going to read any other work you may have posted.
Jackstanatoir chapter 9 . 8/9/2006
pms its really good
saberwaver chapter 9 . 7/6/2006
I LOVE IT! IT WAS FRIKIN AWESOME! )
sballchick chapter 9 . 7/4/2006
Aww - thank you so much! I really loved that story and especially the ending! I've enjoyed reading your fic (and your oneshot) and I must say that it was a rollercoaster! But, one of those kinds of rollercoasters that get you all hyped up when you get off... you want to ride it again! Thanks!
Nekia5047 chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
AW that was soo sad but it was still sweet. write more.
ThisIsMe1983 chapter 9 . 7/4/2006
aw loved the ending just loved it
brittany chapter 9 . 7/4/2006
AW!

It's so good.

That was like... soo omgosh awesome!

Was that the end of it?

Just wondering.. it was G-R-E-A-T!

Thank you!
clearwatergurl99 chapter 9 . 7/4/2006
Wow, I think this was the perfect ending. You gave us an emotional story, and this chapter was no exception. But there was the happy ending that I know I always hoped for. Thank you for an amazing story.
DaPhoenix chapter 9 . 7/4/2006
Great ending.
free21 chapter 9 . 7/4/2006
That was an incredible ending! I loved it, especially the flashback at the end saying that no matter what happens they will find their way back to each other. Thanks for writing such a great story.
Wicked68 chapter 9 . 7/4/2006
You think you are slick. You know I read too much fic. You posted this somewhere else. Why did you change the title?

Good job
Revok chapter 8 . 6/18/2006
I love this story. )

I just finished reading all the other chapters.
eakd610 chapter 8 . 6/16/2006
OMG! This fanfic is amazing! It's so powerful and beautifully written! I hope to see the final chapter posted soon.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »