Reviews for Survivor's Guilt
machievelli chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Supposed to have been posted 9 September 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Some of the work I read is what I consider professional class. These are marked as Picks of the Week. Go to to find the best of the week.

KOTOR during flight between Taris and Dantooine: Carth helps Mission deal with her survivor's guilt, and helps his own as well

This is a scene that would have fit well in the game, two secondary characters dealing with their problems, and helping them both to heal in the process.

Pick of the Week
almostinsane chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Great story! Thanks so much for writing this! This was awesome! God bless! :D
Kendoka Girl chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Welcome back!

Great introspective piece with Carth. I love how he sees the group. I can really feel Mission's angst too and she is an often overlooked character in KOTOR stories. Her survivor's guilt is great stuff.

You tie the whole story in with Carth so well and the dialog is wonderful.

I'm so glad to have you back writing.
A Delusional Person chapter 1 . 3/12/2006

This story has no errors worth mentioning.

I warn you that it's eight or nine in the morning here in Pennsylvania and I'm not fully awake yet, but I still couldn't find any real errors.

Good job.
Trillian4210 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Hey, you need to write more! This was really good! Carth's characterization was well done, as was Mission's, and you didn't overly angst it up, but kept it clean and succinct.

I love too, how you tied in Mission's loss with Carth's pain over losing his wife and of Saul's betrayal. And the interaction between Carth and Mission was well done, as well. I could really hear their voices.

Nice work and you'd better get crackin' on a few more. ;)