Reviews for Mutual
Habita chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
OMG! I love your Tru/Jack more than I can explain!

Thank you SO much for sharing!

Please, keep writing! :-)
Evespirit chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
OMG, I love this story. You really did a wonderful job here. Please write more T/J story!
xjoiefulx chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Oh my lord, this is absolutely one of the best written pieces of Tru/Jack fiction that I've read in a long time. You simply captured the essence and tru identity of both of them quite eloqutently as well as the paradox they were both forced into by fate and death. Wow.
Suzy87 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I like, Very good!
Jetmoon chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Very interesting. I liked it. You write very naturally and meaningfully. )
Razor to Rosary chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
I heard about your story in LouisaB's TC forum. I'm so glad I came to see it, it's such a beautiful story! I loved it. Keep up the great work!

Ari
Kiwikatipo chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
This story is a gem. There are not enough good Tru Jack stories please write more. Don't forget Jensen was meant to become a serial killer. Look up Doris Egan's blog. I'd love to see you incoporate what was meant to happen next in the season in your story.
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
WOW! Words cannot even begin to describe how freakishly amazing your story is! I think your words say it all! You paint quite amazing picture with words. You make it more poetic than anything. You're not telling the story, you're showing it. And you did it brilliantly.

I LOVE this story! I just can't stop reading it! I LOVE Tru & Jack and this story is probably one of the best I've read in awhile. I also loved your other T/J one, but I know I left you a review for that one already.;)

This is brilliant writing - you've tantalized the audience with everything we need to know in a one-shot, and yet you keep us wanting to know even more. That is the tru* art of writing. I especially liked how you illustrated their differences and how they brought them together as lovers. And all of the romance of it is so dead on.

You should really write a sequel to this or write more T/J stories. I've only written 4 myself and even then, there still isn't enough Tru/Jack fanfic out there. I just can't stop drooling! Keep up the awesome work!;)
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Awesome Story. I love to read it and I hope you write more. :)
xx 3DD Fan chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Wow! A lot of great details and imagery. I could actually see what you were talking about... you showed the story instead of telling it. Good job!