Reviews for Life's Soft Screaming
o-flightless chapter 3 . 8/22/2008

This is great. I think I've written reviews for your stories before, although under a different name.

You're a wonderful writer. I love all your work. And this one's certainly got me pulled in. Usually I don't like stories of Danny being married, having children and all... But this is intriguing. I like how you gave Sam a story as to why she's an apparent bum. Many stories I've read just sorta leave ya hangin'. Haha. Anyway, I hope, although this story and your others, that you update soon.

I'm mostly looking forward to "Isolation".

BarnOwl93 chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
O.o ... I wanna read more. This is gonna drive me insane wondering what's going to happen.

Update? ... Pwease? ;-;
Zirra Nova chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
hm, alrigth, first I won't lie, DannyxValerie has never been my fav. pairing, but I will put aside those feelings in order to make a completely un-biased review..._...So fare this is good. Sam has definantly seen better days, and there is a lot for you to fill in yet...why Danny married Valerie((sorry had to ask)) Sam and Danny started to hate each other...where is/was Tucker during all this..._...other htan that it's very good, and it is just the beggining so your espected to have a few gaps, at least for a few more chapters. I expect this to turn out just as good as your other works, even if it probably won't be my favorite. _ Ja Ne, Zirra
le.etoile chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
O! OMGoshBigosh! What a chappie! Please update! :)
Galateagirl chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
Wow...Write more soon. Is this DS or DV? I can't really tell. But, I like it.
silente faery chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
o...good story. update soon, k?
The Awesome Person chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
one word: AWESOME!

_ yup just one word...keep writting
Zoko chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
Msn I'm just loving how things are going so far. Poor Valerie still doesn't know that Danny and Phantom are one and the same. Im courios as to what she want with him if she doesn't want to hurt him.

But do watch for grammer errors and the things where Danny tap the gas should't that had made the car go faster.

Anyway can't wait for the next update.
le.etoile chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
le.etoile chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
very mysterious...**adds to alerts** cant wait to see what happens
Rose Garden twilight chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I really like thsi story so far. I have a feeling on how Sam's going to pop back into his life again. I can't wait. I guess all good stories come from crazy minds. Update soon.
PROFILEGONEFOREVER chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Nice first chapter! When I first read the summary I thought it's going to be an awesome! Story! So far it is. I mean it is the first chapter. And I am a little disappointed that Danny married Valerie. But I think Tucker liking Sam will be funny, I guess. Anyway keep up the good work. Update very SOON!
ur1crazedupfruitloop chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Wow, please update soon. THis is awesome.