Reviews for DMC's Owner's Guide and Manual
Bobbablob chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
darn, you're awesome
DementoFantasy chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
*blows tuba* UPDAAAAAAAAAAAATE YEAH!
Starlight-Ninja chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
Can you please update soon? And be sure to tell how exactly to break the double- and triple-locked modes too, if you don't mind.
dantesdarkqueen chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Thank you so much for updating this! I was convinced that you'd never get around to Vergil; the only reason it took me a couple of days to read this is that I was digusted by the idea of a manual/chapter concerning an Arkham unit. PLEASE don't wait another 2-4 years to complete the Vergil unit... What am I supposed to feed this guy? He won't eat pizza and is way too refined for blood/human flesh. And what do I do if he suddenly decides to go find an Arkham unit to contact a Dante unit for him to nearly kill and rob of their mother's amulet? And how the hell do you unlock all the modes, on Dante as well as Vergil?

Anyway, I love this update and especially the many "flattering" names one may bestow on their Vergil unit. Please, UPDATE SOON!

-Queen
ImagineCharlotte chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
I want a Cerberus unit!

The names are hilarious you had me at "strap thingy (that also covers nipples)"

I thought I was the only one who noticed!
Starlight-Ninja chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
3 sides? Finally there's a triangle-shaped manual! We! Update soon, please, and I sorta (but not completely) agree with you about Arkham not being so bad. *gets blasted by multiple Lady units*
Yoly chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Wow this was a very informational Manuel and Guide! I love it so detailed and so much fun! Thank you for writing! :D
Kokiiru-kun chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
NERO units? *extremely interested* And what about the VERGILs? *favorites* -
Callophilia chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
I absolutely loved this! The first chapter especially; i was laughing so much. If i could make plushies/impressivelooking dolls/clones of Dante, this manual would be included! hellz ya
winterrosa chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
please please continue! it's so funny! i want vergil unit manual..
AquaGuardian chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
Totally Awesome!
Snow-silverx chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
You are awesome! I love the tranquilizer bits
Alastor Sparda chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
you make em sound like strange pets dude.

awesome fic thingy guide! keep writing!

Rock on!~
RinRan chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
Let's see, how shall I say this?

*picks up megaphone* CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE!...PLEASE!

...I want a VERGIL UNIT. XD
mar de hiel chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
This reminds me of Yu Watase's Absolute Boyfriend. Very funny indeed.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »