Reviews for Vischio
Springleigh chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Aw...I know this was made a year or two ago, but im just getting aroudn to it. Its so sweet. So fluffy! Adorable!
Chiianna chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
that is a very sweet christmas story.
clleve00 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Loved the story hopefully on the show it will come true.
smrozier chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Aww. Now that was an absolutely wonderful story. "Basically fluff" is a good thing. The labryinth sounds cool. I've never seen one in real life. Maybe one day!
Zamboni chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
What a wonderful story! So typically Sara and Grissom! The spirit is charming! You found so appropiate words for the feelings and thoughts of both that makes me speechless! This story will be one of my favourites! Very, very well done! Looking forward to the next chapter! You will going on with that, wont you?

Take care, Heike
Chicklit chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
You are like the Meryl Streep of CSI fanfiction. Whenever I see your name on the ff:net "author alert" I know I'm in for a great read. How do you make writing seem so effortless? Inquiring mind would like to know ;)

For this, I have to say I just loved the hand holding. It wasn't even remotely hokey - just chock full of holiday goodness.

Thanks!
Joan Powers chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Great story. Love the idea that Sara wouldn't have happy associations with holidays, that makes sense, seems very in character. I like the idea of Grissom asking her to Mass too and the way you tied authentic Vegas landmarks into the story as well.

Joan
Manigault chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
This was so beautiful. I love the way you write and find myself leaning forward as I read the next line.

I could actually visualize the mass with all of the candles and then the hand holding. That was one of the most romantic hand holding descriptions I've ever read.

Manigault
DaVinci13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Aww! What an awesome Christmas story. :) I think that's the first one I've read where they actually go to a Christmas mass together. :) I liked it, even if it isn't Christmas now!
L.fromItaly chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
it's very very sweet...

good work!
scullyseviltwin chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
That was delightful. The scene at Mass was most deinfately my favorite. I could feel the atmosphere, you know, that distinctly church heat, crowding in around me as I read it. And what a wonderful place to have a revelation like that. Excellent story.
anonymous01 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Lovely. Brings back a great feeling of the Christmas spirit. And unlike other GeekLove Christmas fics, this one feels real - I can picture the two of them actually doing this. Very well done!
smacky30 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Always better late than never. Truly a sweet story.
Giggles149 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
i love your stories. I usually read them on your homepage, so I don't usually review them, but I caught that one here and I thought why not. Please keep writing... and thanks for all the fun you've already written
sky m chapter 1 . 3/12/2006