Reviews for Curiosity's a Threat
Elly3981 chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
So far, I do think your story is interesting. The plot might be a little difficult to follow because the actions don't flow as smoothly so you might want to work on that. Krad might be a little OOC because he's never really nice; the nicest thing I've seen him do is put Risa and Takeshi to sleep instead of killing them.
Kharlan Hero chapter 18 . 1/16/2010
I liked it. Although, Krad was a bit of a creep at times.

The ending seemed sorta sudden or out of place, like the story should have been longer. Guess there isn't anything I can do to change that though.
One percent chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Satoshi playing a girl? XD

he sure does not fear for his public image lol

that was great
One percent chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That's so interesting and funny!

I am so Glad to see 18 chapters up. I would have cried if it were any shorter! YAY
littlekaoruangel7 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Nice and interesting hehehe!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
i like the start already! ;)

she's no longer addicted to Dark,.,. :)
Galinda01 chapter 16 . 1/1/2008
O.O Two chapters? :(
Galinda01 chapter 14 . 1/1/2008
Great chapter! I feel really really REALLY stupid right now. I just realized the KradDark backward thing! I feel so dumb. lol
Galinda01 chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
0_. AH!
Galinda01 chapter 9 . 12/31/2007
:( I hate his father! What a -bleep- -bleep- ing -bleep- -bleep- with a bucket of -bleep- -bleep- Mickey Mouse -bleep- -bleep- ALAKAZAM! (Potter puppet pals. :)
Galinda01 chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
Squeal! Aw, I'm so happy! This is so cute! I love the las line, it's adorable! M . . . pretty pretty Satoshi . . .
Galinda01 chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
M... Satoshi... Galinda like Satoshi. _
lil'shinigami chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
some wrong tenses... but don't get mad... i was just confused in that sentence...
lil'shinigami chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
i really got confused in the risa and riku talking... some of the dialog that is for riku you named it risa... but the chap.1 is good... and i'm going to read the next chap.!
gigi chapter 18 . 3/21/2007
WHATT! Does that mean Satoshi's Bi? Or Krad id bi? IS he going to keep raping Satoshi? That's a little weird because Krad and he are one so like he's getting raped by himself? That part kinda weirded me out...Krad is just sick...