Reviews for Namesakes
Gaaah chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Well wouldn't you know it, you just made me fall in love with Will!

I mean, I liked him well enough before, but this fic sounds like a plan - I can totally see Will doing something like that.

And... All Americsn Boy has a nice ring to it, actually.

Keep it up!
cobalt-blue chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Actually, this is one of the best I've read so far. You are right. You're Will is VERY much in character. Hope I'm going to be able to do as well with mine.

Cobalt-Blue
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
All American Boy?

I like it. It's a great gesture.
Jeune Chat chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Aww, this story is adorable! I could very much see Will going for the much more modest name, and his reasons for taking Mr. Boy's name were just great. Standing up to his dad, and showing some spine in the face of his dad's arrogant behavior towards Mr. Boy really shows how Will is going to develop as a hero. I am very much in agreement that Will is neither a blithering idiot nor a potential bully. I think he's had the best of upbringing, and his parents being who they are, wouldn't let him get away with being an obnoxious jerk. Thanks for showing Will as being a good, solid kid.

His friends' reactions to his request to join the new Heroic Six were excellent, and I liked Warren's reaction in particular, in light of the reporters' questions. The reactions of the crowd were quite fun too.

This is a great little story, and I really liked how you portrayed Will's personality.
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I'm surprised that this only got three reviews! Anyway, are you going to write a story for the upcoming Heroic Six and Evil Eight? As usual, your grammar is very good. I also like that Will's hero name is All-American Boy as a tribute.
hottchic chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
it was good ... i guess!
smokeydog chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I'm a Will/Layla shipper so I didn't get with Victoria

I liked the idea of Will getting on his father's case about All American Boy and for not going along with

everything his father wants.
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Great story you should write a sequal with them convincing the sidekicks parents and then them dealing with the new Evil Eight and how they have that different from normal relationship that you demonstrated with the origanal Heroic Six and Evil Eight in Crush