Reviews for Old Friends
Kactus Wrynn chapter 15 . 3/23/2010
KYAA! I can hardly wait for the next chappy!
angstkitten chapter 15 . 4/29/2009
arg! this is looking really good. please keep writing and updating! i love the spike-xander interactions and i'm looking forward to figuring out what's going on with dru. this is well written and interesting, so be sure to keep working!~
Nearly Indi-cent chapter 15 . 1/15/2009
I hope you keep updating. I rather enjoyed this and am rather excited to keep reading it, so yer on Alert

Buffy is such an annoyin little bitch isnt she?
lttlbrat93 chapter 15 . 10/11/2008
i love this story i cant wait for the romance

cant wait plz plz plz plz plz update
Harusume chapter 14 . 9/12/2008
i love it!
jazzy chapter 15 . 7/7/2008
love it! keep up the good work! :D
jazzy2may chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
I am so in love with this story! I look forward to future chapters. :D
kudagirl chapter 15 . 3/10/2008
Just found your story. Enjoy it because it is so different. Like that Spike could care less about Buffy. Like it is a different take on the characters. Love that Giles and Spike are related.
TravelingRoses chapter 15 . 2/27/2008
Why do I think this money has something to do with Drusilla? Anyway, great chapter. Though I can't think of any ways to get Xander and Spike together.
TravelingRoses chapter 14 . 11/19/2007
O, what's wrong with Drusilla? I need to know. Can't wait to see, next chapter soon please.
CtcKid chapter 14 . 11/12/2007
good chapter. waiting for some more drama though.
a2zmom chapter 14 . 11/12/2007
Poor Xander. It's important to see that Spike isn't the only vulnerable one (and I think Spike was surprised by that.). I suspect that now that something is happened to Dru, we're getting close to solving the mystery of what Angel did.

I really like how you've writing all of them, each character so far has retained their essential characteristics.
TravelingRoses chapter 13 . 10/19/2007
Yay, an update! Now, I'm really, really curious about what's happened, and why Spike's so pissed at Angel. Can't wait for the next chapter.
CtcKid chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
about time! this is one of my favorite stories and I was beginning to think you weren't going to continue.
a2zmom chapter 13 . 10/12/2007
Yeah for another chapter. And Xander would be the one to see clearly exactly what Spike's leaving would really mean. Xander has always been the one who bolsters his friends.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »