Reviews for Welcome to the Real World!
Doyeon chapter 2 . 4/16
I hate Neji omfg
Doyeon chapter 1 . 4/16
"And I'm not a vampire if that's what you're thinking" DFGHJKWEGALS I WAS THINKING THAT WTF
I feel bad for my son wtf who do those uglies think they are? This fanfic is so alternate universe omg
Yuri chapter 14 . 3/29
Honestly... I feel pissed with Sakura. And sorry for her. A mixture of both. I'm crying for Tenten and Naruto though LOL.
Yuri chapter 12 . 3/29
Somehow I'm shipping Tenten and Neji so that Tenten puts him in his place lol!
Yuri chapter 5 . 3/29
OO pls give Tenten a good ending T_T
Yuri chapter 4 . 3/29
A dorkie Sasuke is too funny! AHHAHHAHAHAHAHAA!
koolkidSwaggy chapter 33 . 3/31
Aww I love it
Hitomi Star chapter 33 . 3/29
Woot I'm pleased that you're back, can't wait for the future updates!
ashisnotamaing chapter 32 . 2/8
I love this story! I mean it is the best I have read so far! So please update it i wanna know what hpens next
Hitomi Star chapter 32 . 6/16/2015
A review you deserve! Excellent chapter, we get a little glimpse on why tenten is such a bitch!
OMFG chapter 32 . 6/1/2015
OMFG HI HI HELLO
TQ FOR UPDATING TQTQ
guest chapter 32 . 5/27/2015
interesting story!
Sasukeishottie chapter 32 . 5/27/2015
FREAK YESSSS! You finally updated. Haha it's like one by one my favorite stories who are not updating for a long time is coming back to life, like really. Well that was an interesting chapter. Can't wait for Sasuke's side. I want to know more about Sasuke here. And I can't for more SasuSaku moments. Ps. I love Naruto in your story. Update soon.
koolkidSwaggy chapter 32 . 5/28/2015
good job can't wait for another update
Sasukeishottie chapter 31 . 4/17/2015
I do sincerely hope you will still update this amazing and cute story of yours. Im still waiting and dying to know what will happen next.