Reviews for Just Crazy
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
i adore this story. :) all the rory/jess had me smiling my face off. hope you write more wonderful lit fic like this!
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Lol. Yup. Very crazy dog. ;P

It's a very well written story.
selina chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Aw so cutesome.

I personally like to think that Paul Anka has a crush on Jess and that's why he can't stand to see Jess with Rory and doesn't want to get too close because he knows the brunette will come ruin their moment LOL.

Very cutesome fico.
megs232 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
it's so fluffy, i love it!
SpontaneousDreamer chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Cute!

I like how you incorportated LukeLorelai into a story about JessRory!

~PC
t.l.g chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
oh my god that is soo adorable. i love it please, please write more, please
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
This was actually very amusing, great job!
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
That was the best fluffy one-shot I have ever read. It was soo cute. I love the Rory/Jess interaction. It was soo obvious that they both love each other. Paul Anka is just love. He's like the best weird dog ever. I loved this one-shot! It made my day so much better!
knowhere chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
ah, how cute. insanity mixed in with wonderful literati-ness. fluffy but with an edge. crazy but wonderfully refreshing because it had direction. loved it. can't tell you enough how this has brought a smile to my face when well written lits are so hard to find.
someone5 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Oh, sweetie, this was terrifically cute. :D Just the pick me up I needed today. I love it when you write fluff! (*hint, hint*) Thankies for the wonderful ficlet.
lexi chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
That was just too cute and i loved it finally some cute lit fluff thank you so much!
GinnyClone chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
That was cute... I wish GG turned out like this instead of all that Logan crap...

Anyway, great story!
paige chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
you know you should continue this its amazeing realy i loved it
Song For A Friend chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
aww D I liked it! and it was a Lit
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Hey, Paul Anka and Jess need more fics for them. They just, tole the scene. Seriously