Reviews for Overdone
Not.my.Prob chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Cool stroy. loved it!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
write the next oneshot or update or whatever it is. I WANT MORE! -sucks thumb-

I liked it, can you tell?
Phoebe-Jeebies chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Ha ha, AWESOME! This would be SUCH a cool series if only you would UPDATE! Lol. Please? It's been, like, 2 years. :-P
AzarathianWarrior chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
You're life, huh? Well, I wouldn't want you to die(no sarcasm). You're writing is great, so continue soon, ok?
cloudsandsilvers chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
WOW!CUTE!I hope you update soon!This fic made my day!Kurt and Kitty are just cute!.
Kaedwen chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Fluffy, cute, seen it before - but hey, the innocent Kitty and the guilty tail in Kurt's bed can never been overdone ;) Looking forward to the next chapter, so get on with it allready :P

/Even
Crystal Persian chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
GIRL, THIS IS AWSOME! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON, AND WHY NOT ALSO DO ONE WHERE THEY'RE IN JAPAN, AND THE GIRLS GO TO A HOT SPRING, AND THE GUYS SPY ON THEM AS WELL! JUST A SUGGESTION, BUT PLEASE CONSIDER IT! I THINK IT'D BE LIKE SOO FUNNY! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Hero and Bob chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I am so sorry,I thought I reviewed this ages ago! It's one of my favorite fic's!

I wish I could write fluff... I actually read this fic once a month or so, it's on my list of "fic's too read instead of eating my own weight in chocolate whenever I'm feeling down". Cheers me right up! _

will you put tha next hapter up? If so, I can't wait too see it ;D

love,

Hero
bluefuzzykitty chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
AWW! That was so cute! Keep up the good work!
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
*smirks* loved it! Short and sweet but tells a good story...
CaryFairy chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
fluff abounds. that actually made me smile!