Reviews for The Expectants II
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
When will da next chapter be out?and by the way, I just love how u write,disclaimers and everything!U are a good writer, PLZ PLZ PLZ FINISH DIS STORY!thank u:)
Sub Zero0 chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
short chapter but big daddy is just like my father dont go dating Any boys i dont aprove of! haha jeez
Sub Zero0 chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
hehe nice! tellin' ya me and blonda could be best buds! and my dad built a tree house! man my life is gettin' better and better!
Sub Zero0 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
im a BLONDEY! and i curl my hair every morning and i dont want kids! i geuss me and her could be freinds :P

Sub
Sub Zero0 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
yeah a 2nd one! and i can be on the internet and my mom not yell at me because im reading!
Broadway Babe WA chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Now BLONDA'S having a baby! I know. That feeling discribed was the same one as the one in "The Expectants" the first one, when Wanda was pregnant.
Ryuko DragonHalf chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
Hee! This is great! I never knew you'd done up a sequel! I love all the character development you write, and Wandissimo and Blonda together! So I'm not the only one who sees it! LOL

Looks like Blonda's got some soul-searching to do. It'll be interesting to watch her journey unfold, and Wandissimo's too! Have I mentioned how utterly hilarious this gets? The icing sugar had me rolling! Brilliant!

I can't wait to see more from you!
Danny'sGhostGirl chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
Yay! I was just thinking about this story the other day, actually. I was starting to think you'd given up on it...It saddened me greatly. BUT THEN you updated! 'Twas a very good update as well. I hope you'll be able to update sooner this time around :D
Luiz4200 chapter 6 . 12/18/2007
'Blonda Magnifico' sounds nice. Please update.
gothrockfairy chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
Poor Blonda well she shoulda knowed what happens when you well you know, but Wanda is trying to help her sister at least. Sometimes Blonda needs to grip reality I think she has this time. Anyone I like the story keep updating.
Dragonwhisperer chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
Woohoo! New chapter! I wish it were longer, but not everyone writes eight page chapters like psycho me. Nice to see this back again, and can't wait for the next chapter!
WLiiAfanatic chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
I literally screamed and started bouncing in my chair when I saw this story was updated. Just when I was about to lose hope, there's a new chapter!

And a lovely new chapter, at that. This whole thing was such a perfect sister moment, right down to the split second of concern ;) And Blonda's little interaction with Alska was so cute in that awkward ew-it's-touching-me way.

Great chapter! You have no clue how happy I was to finally read it.
Agent-Penley chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
No! They can never be friends, (jk, good story please Update)
Danny'sGhostGirl chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
Wow. Cosmo and Wandissimo best friends? Interesting _ heehee. So I finally got around to reading this chapter...as you can see I'm very slow at times :p haha. I hope you'll be able to update it soon though.
ghostanimal chapter 5 . 2/6/2007