Reviews for Dawn Of Thunder 12: Battlegroup
cklammer chapter 53 . 12/29/2012
This sure is a page-turner.

I enjoyed reading it very much (despite the occasional typo).
stark40763 chapter 32 . 2/4/2011
If they're looking for trading partners, why not Hebridan or Langara? I would also mention Galar, which is one of The Protected Planets, but I don't know if The Earth in your story has had any contact with them at all. Though if all these folks, along with other moderately advanced worlds from the show are too far away, I guess that really does only leave Maktenos and The Unforgiven, unless of course Vulcan and Andoria start trading with Earth.
Sean Mulligan chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
What do you have against China? Taiwan is a part of China and the rest of the world recognizes that.
archiev chapter 53 . 5/28/2009
Tobias chapter 48 . 4/21/2009
You have said that Earth has not to many Man for the Battel, why not ask the Asgard for Clones?
archiev chapter 48 . 4/5/2009
Buffy Spear chapter 36 . 1/29/2009
Chaos,

Having spent the last week re-reading Thunder Dawn, I am still in love with your work. I am also very glad to see you doing more regular up-dates.

So until the next point, good luck with your ideas in the future.

One suggestion i think you may need some form of major ally to appear for Earth soon. The enemy seems to be overwhelming them.
archiev chapter 36 . 1/27/2009
archiev chapter 30 . 1/12/2009
Very good work, thanks for the updates.
Hypergirlspace chapter 28 . 11/8/2008
In one word: WOW! That's how I'd have to sum up how I feel about your fantastic fanfic series. More, please! :)
archiev chapter 27 . 4/15/2008