Reviews for Old Friends
yaelchen chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
I know that you haven't updated this story for a while, but PLEASE could you write more It's awesome!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
Good story.
iges2u chapter 4 . 6/21/2006
Good story so far and Rebecca is a interesting character. Please continue your story soon.
sg1 huge fan chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
heh good on you nut2. keep going nut1 dont get discouraged! *patiently awaits more*
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
I like the plot. It's great to see the team from a outside point of view that has nothing to to with their jobs.
Oz Lovi chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
I have to say I really like the way you've integrated Sam's friend into the fold, shall we say. I do agree that it was better not to focus too much on Janet's death in the previous chapter. I'm curious as to where you're going to take the situation with Pete and look forward to reading new chapters. I'm a big Jack/Sam shipper myself, especially given that the writers and or producers (I'm trying to remember which) mentioned that the whole Jack and Sam thing is intentional, they really are suppose to have feelings for each other. It's always nice when the folks who make the show are encouraging us. :) In any case, I am enjoying the story so far and looking forward to future chapters. Keep up the good writing.

Oz Lovi
Lali-chan chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
Oh, if I just knew all it took was nagging... (Thank you Nut 2)

I really like your story... I really like how you work with Rebecca... Unlike many OC's out there, she sounds real! And it's kind of rare to find one of those so thumbs up for you.

I also really like the potential for many embarassing Sam-growing up stories... I always wonder what kind of trouble she would find herself into in the academy or highschool.

And oh! Looks like Pete is going buh-bye! YES! I really don't like Pete... I really, really don't. I'm for sarcastic Colonels all the way.

Great story. Keep working.

PS- If you happen to find a few grammar errors in the review above it's because I'm a brazilian.
BizzyLizzy chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
feb04 chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
oh -no not pete , this is not a good way to carry on with the story , unless of course you intend to shovel him off quick !
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
update soon
Nut2 chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
Excuse me! I'm a huge fan of your writings but you haven't updated in like um, three years! So like, get a move on already. Oh, and like don't even try to blame it on we all know you study about as much as I do. Like, start typing now Nut1.

Nut2 ;p
sammie77 chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
I like this story! Can't wait to see where it's going! Update soon!
MuseUrania chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Just catching up on this, and loving it.
feb04 chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
ah yes , i always thought we did'nt see enough of sam during heroes, how are you writing about funerals , i think janet should have a better send off than the show gave us , plus they did'nt have cassie on it at all !
Kimberly chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
Very poignant, I'm glad Sam has a real friend and not just work.