Reviews for Beloved Enemy
Onision chapter 1 . 9/17
This was awesome c:
SamanthaManga chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Wonderful! Love the smuttiness between the hot guys! And if you're too obsessed because of writing this then I'm too obsessed from reading every single slash fic I can find. Lolz well whatevs I like being obsessed
soundless-victory chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
good for you!
CoulorlessRainbo chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
:D

Beautiful ending.
JayRyan98 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Okay, (1) I loved this one shot! (2) I am buying this book. I love m/m, and enjoy reading it over m/f couplings in other books.
asukaxjinforever chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
please dont go out more, i enjoy reading ur work with this pairing too much! i love that uve got the whole descrption perfect like the setting, their personalities, the fighting and the smex - gawd u make me feel like such a pervert...well i am...but still lol.
Thank you for writing this, its always nice to read really well written one-shots with these two )
aliendroid chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Um... it was cute, but felt extremely rushed, but then again that could because I just read "in Excess" and you drew the sexual tension out in that one. Either way it was good, a cute quick one shot. Oh separate dialogue! It's highly confusing when two people talk within the same paragraph.
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
[Suddenly, the Uchiha boy understood, too. Kakashi, being the crafty bastard he was, had figured out the boys' strange feelings for each other even before they had. A smile tugged at the corner of his lips, and Sasuke leaned in closer to the other boy, whispering in his ear, "This would have happened no matter what, dobe. Kakashi can't change you enough to make me leave you alone. You're still Naruto, my Naruto."]

- *chuckle*

Much enjoyed this!

/Dragonwolf
YaOi69LoVeR chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Wow dude that was your first Naruto one-shot? Very awesome and very loving all in one. You are a very good writer and I'm going to check out some of your other stories so you will defiantly be seeing more of me _

-Yaoi lover14706
Acrylic Stain chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
yay! I love Naruto and you didn't make Sasuke a total ass! Happy Happy Joy Joy!

It was exciting, enticing, erotic. (yay for today's letter: the letter E) You have a wonderful gift. Don't you ever lose it!
GiannaWriter chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Hi! i just visited the list of your stories and found this!

Even it's just one shot it is so well written! I like it very much! and the fact of Kakashi knowing and trying to keep them apart made go like "Oh My..." i didn't see that coming :)

byeee!
LovelyCookie chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
What? o_0 no preparation... whatsoever?

unreal.
LoveUntilWeBleed chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
D'awww, what a cute little, smut filled story :3 I really loved the way this story flowed. It had so much description, not overly so, but not a little amount either, it just had the perfect amount :3 I honestly have nothing bad to say about this story, because their is nothing bad about it! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. You truly have a talent for writing! .
CuddleLover96 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
.~ that’s soo cute and sweet!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 3/11/2011