Reviews for Taunting
OrangeJemima chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
while im not intentionally trying to sound unintelligent, who died?
Flibber T. Gibbet chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Wow... I have never seen a onesided story written so tastefully.

flib
TheTrioLivesOn chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
ahh! Depressing! (and no this isn't a flame)
Cathelina chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Well, I nearly cry. Nearly. This is kinda...not like your usual standard. I mean, it's not lower than your usual standrads...-sighs- Hope you know what I mean. I just kinda like this story, but not much.
Still Forgotten chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Hey, This is EquineAngel, I'm just in my cousin's account... lol...I think I told you I really didn't feel up to reviewing all of your stories cause it'd take way to long to comment on the all of them, and I'd be repeating myself too much, but I wanted to tell yah a couple things on this.

Well, I was really disapointed that this didn't have any reviews, because I think you did a really good job on this. Now, this is one of the few HP fanfictions that I've actually read, and I'm not really fond of the HarryXDraco pairing, but you know, when you write, you could be writing up the lifestory of Barney and his sidekick the Useless Blob, and I'd be hanging on to every word.

I have to say that this wasn't as good as some of the work that you produced... it seemed to have a little less energy and a little less emotion/feeling in the way that you normally write. It was a bit dramatic in some parts, like, predictable more or less, and the characters were a bit OOC. Lol... don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, but I think you might be able to do better next time.

Anywho, I liked the ending very much... It's not often in a story that telling rather then showing works to the benefit of the writer. For example, you could have told HOW the final spell was cast that killed him. (Most likely)...and you could have done that nicely and dramatically with all kinds of good descriptive words, but this leaves more for the reader to digest and think about...To come to our own conclusions and think..."Oh shjt, he died." :-p lol...okay, maybe something different, but still...

I wanted to apologize if my PM to you sounded too much like some sort of compliment-fest or something...I didn't mean it to sound like that. I do hold you as a highly talented author, and I'm very pleased with all the work that you post for people to read. Let me also remind you that I was only half conscious at the time. lol...

Well, Sorry this was so short...I'd normally write something way more productive and helpful, but its been snowing off and on, and I have to go put the horses in before it gets below freezing. (Oopsy, too late... it's about 20 degrees now. .