Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
Guest chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
wow please updatee .
Grencle chapter 17 . 2/6/2013
hey... :) I know it's been a long time since this story's been written but I've just stumbled upon it and had to review this particular chapter :) Guess what, I'm Czech :) You can't imagine how surprised I was to see Czech words in an English Supernatural fanfic.
And well since I'm Czech and I speak Czech I thought I'd let you know that the sentence doesn't make any sense :) If what you were going for was: An eagle shouldn't mate with a dove, the Czech equivalent would be: Orel by se neměl pářit s holubem. (and the language is Czech)
I've enjoyed reading your story and I'm really curious why the hermit was speaking Czech... :)
sam riggs chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
this is great, storyline is real good so far
Hypercaine chapter 18 . 5/29/2009
Was that Yellow-Eyes? You know, just so we're clear.
Hypercaine chapter 11 . 5/29/2009
LOL AT DEAN READING HARRY POTTER!
L5472 chapter 19 . 7/10/2008
Aw [ Poor Deanny

Luckily..there's a sequel! haha
Midnight LeAnn chapter 19 . 3/6/2008
She's leaving? I can't believe she is leaving! So the sequel is going to be on this story or are you going to post a new one and tells us the name and everything? sorry for taking so long to update but my laptop is dead because the charger broke and i have to use the family comps!
Crunch Berry Baroness chapter 6 . 2/21/2008
i luv how you write this story can u write an sam x OC fic plz?
EmSyd chapter 19 . 2/19/2008
Brilliant. roll on sequel.
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 2/19/2008
Sequel? Don't toy with me. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
mmmsizzle chapter 19 . 2/19/2008
psh, who knows how long she'll last away from Dean... You'd be crazy to leave that behind. Especially since he admits to being her boyfriend.
SilverStorm06 chapter 19 . 2/19/2008
Ah, too bad it's done and she left. Nice story! :)

Spike is the vampire of my heart. :D
maggie chapter 17 . 1/31/2008
can u please add more or finish it of
Gert49 chapter 18 . 11/19/2007
I am new to this site and found your story. I am so happy I found your story. I have been reading it all day and couldn't stop. I am all caught up and just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed, enjoying it. I am addicted! I can't wait for your next chapter!
SilverStorm06 chapter 18 . 11/5/2007
Eek! what did the Demon do? Plant some kind of tracker in her?