Reviews for The Diary
Janiqua chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
Extremely good. I've said it before, the relationship between Ginny and Tom Riddle is terrifying. That guy's just so manipulative!
mandymuggle chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
It's okay, I guess...a bit short, though. Update soon!
Manda69 chapter 3 . 5/4/2006
I really like this story except that the chapters are so short.

Are you planning on updating?
thenandnow chapter 3 . 3/17/2006
It's pretty good. But I don't think Riddle was very 'mousy' when he was younger. In the sixth book, he was described as very, very handsome, even as a young child. okay ) well please continue.
SilverCrystal Tears chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
nice one coty. like the harry idolizing

ByeByeeee chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
Nice. Please update soon.
Salienne de Lioncourt chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
Hm, I like this so far. It's original and intriguing. Good old sneaky Tom. I especially like the Hat's dialogue, although I'm not sure if he'd say that about Hufflepuff.

However, I think the relationship between Ginny and Tom grows far too quickly. Ginny would need more cajoling, and I think for the relationship to grow as dependent as it is by this chapter, there would need to have been a lot more communication between the two.

This has tons of potential. Woprk on it a bit and keep it up!
xGreenDiseaseX chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
This is a good idea! I've always wondered what Ginny and Tom were talking about! _
Arokat chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
o...nice... this sounds like it's gonna b vry interesting...can't wait to see the rest! (i liked the other chapters, too...i just didn't feel like writin reviews 4 all of them - that would get too repetitive) but i like it! )

SailorHecate chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
That chapter was fabulous! One thing though, Tom has black hair (says so in the chamber of secrets) But that doesn't really matter all that much, your work is still fabulous.
SailorHecate chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
Tom is SO manipulitive... in a good way! But hey, he's one of my favorite characters so. Anyways, that chappie was great!
ByeByeeee chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
Yea another chapter:D It's good. Plz update soon:)
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
This looks like it could be very intesting! And don't worry about writing small chapters, just write as much as you want, it's your story after all!
SailorHecate chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
This story is really good so far! It has a lot of potential.
jankmusic chapter 1 . 3/12/2006