Reviews for Tenchi Muyo: The Final Saga?!
Demon of the Night chapter 26 . 1/20/2002
That was just soooooooo sweat! Ryoko grounded! HAHAH! So, was the whole story something Yosho wrote or did it really happen? Oh well! That was great! Sorry I didn't review the other chaps, but hey! I love Ryoko! Hehehe
Mystical Star Not signed in chapter 26 . 11/5/2001
I would have never guessed that you'd end the story that way! Great job! Oh it's so sad, I'm writing my last review for this story It was so lovely!I can't wait for your next story, I should have known you'd lead this into another one of your dimension hopping plotlines (I say this in a good way!). This story was truly wonderful and I hope you never quit writing. Amites! ***Mystic-
Ryoko-chan chapter 26 . 11/3/2001
I can't believe it's over! But I loved the way it ended. It's good to see how much the characters evolved throughout the series even though chapter 24 was the saddest i can't wait to read the next chapter!
Ryoko chapter 26 . 11/1/2001
That was just...wow... I don't know what to say... but its over! I can't waite for the new fic to pop up! Your work was, no is wonderful. Oh, how i will be looking out for the next "Tne Celestial Wars" and many other of you stories. It fills me and it must fill you with joy to see how well you have done. This fic will be something everyone will enjoy cuz' i know i have enjoyed it. To look at the chapters now it seems as if they went by to fast. ::puppy eyes:: It was as is only yesterday Ryoko was wondering if Tenchi loved her, and is she was good as a mother now... Tenchi loves her [right?] and she's a mother. Well on to "Tenchi Muyo: The Celestial Wars" see ya' _
Ryoko1 chapter 24 . 10/20/2001
Why must this go on like this? Their is only 2 more Chapter left and I can Tell it isn't going to end a "happiely ever after" I just hope you have your other Fic reddy for when this ends... its like looesing a friend when this end you got to wach the grow not they'll stop... but I'm with you all the way!
Ryoko chapter 23 . 10/20/2001
I still can't seem to let the news sink in... their gone, Thats unbeliveable! Whats going on!You added a Next Chapter! Thank Kami-sama! I must hurry... _ but their gone...
Ryoko-chan chapter 23 . 10/18/2001
I can't wait to see what happens next. The parts that I thought were extremely sad were when Mihoshi and Kiyone killed each other and when both Ryokos died. ;_; I can't wait to see what's next.
Mystical Star Not signed in chapter 22 . 10/10/2001
OOOO! This is great! Well, the story, that is, It's not so great for Tenchi and friends, but you know...Darned cliffhangers, I just fell off my chair! Great job, keep up the good work! ***Mystic-
Ryoko1 chapter 22 . 10/9/2001
That was go, your almost done! man I hope you have another fic ready and waitting for *me*... your so so nearing the end... all your hard work is paying off... I don't want you to stop writting. And i know you wont... but damn work and school i almost have no time for myself let-alone any fics... I'm happy I had today off and you picked today to update! Thank the Gods! Well next Chapter!
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
PLEASE LET RYOKO FIND MAYUKA! PLEASE!
Pikabit chapter 21 . 10/7/2001
... must... have... more...
Ryoko-chan chapter 21 . 10/5/2001
I DON'T WANT THIS TO END! I love the story so far and I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings. Keep it up! P.S. you are my fave writer!Ryoko-chan
Gabumon chapter 21 . 10/3/2001
0.0 o_0 :S :( *claping hands till they hurt* *not making any other sound, cause I'm still mezmorized* Wow... *chibi Ryoko slaps the back of head* huh? what?... oh, thank you I needed that! Eh, hmm, gee I don't even know where to begin! I am forever tramuatized from these current events! *darn u..* but then again that's the good thing,lol. *crying waterfalls* Errr! you better get that next chap. up soon, or I may be forced to start taking tripple doses of my anti-cliffhanger pills! *and perhaps quadruple anti-depressanst...eee* oh! I hope everything will work out ok! other wise i just might , might, ahh! I'm so tramuatized i don't know what I'll do! "Clam down!, sheesh.." Well excuse me if I'm suffering from tramua! "So what I'm suffering from shock!" But that's the same thing! "Gabu, I've been your mind over 6 months now, and you honestly think I care about your oppinions?" Well... "See, I rest my case! eh, hmm, well SSJ4, seeing as how Gabu isn't the brightest crayon in the jar-" It's box, thank you! 'Gabu that's really sad that help me call you stupid...' "Well, anyway as I was saying, Gabu's about as smart as cat litter , and about as helpful as Ayeka with boy problems, so SSJ4 you better get that next chap. up soon before gabu, and more importantly , me, get VERY upset with you... and you know how angry us Ryoko's can get..." -gabumon & chibi-Ryoko
Ryoko1 chapter 21 . 10/2/2001
Oh...Mayuka...Sasami...Washu...Yosho...Next Chapter _ help them!
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 21 . 10/2/2001
THIS IS TOO MUCH! CONTINUE THE STORY OR I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN!