Reviews for Tenchi Muyo: The Final Saga?!
Mystical Star Not Signed In chapter 21 . 10/2/2001
::jaw drops, eyes pop out of sockets:: I'm speechless (a good speechcless, mind you!), absolutely speechless. Everything in this chapter that took place really surprised me, especially what Ryoko said when Washu was taken by Blackshire. You do a really awesome job with defining good and evil. The way Blackshire handles himself is that of a true, heartless soul. This story is so good! I'm at the edge of my seat, and I hope I don't fall off! *~*~*Mystic-
Guest chapter 20 . 9/27/2001
Next Chapter! Ooooo That Ayeka and Tenchi moment was so sweet. Gonna update soon? Hope so The next Chapter sounds kinda scary...Sasami's Price? well it might be the other Sasami Torment one... Ryoko and Tenchi are spending time togetter thats good to know... I Just Love Washu and Ryoko when their togetter... as Mother and Daughter time... thats comepleatly wonderful. Well next Chapter!
Krazzzyone1988 chapter 20 . 9/27/2001
o.O Sasami's *Price*? What's that supposed to mean? Guess we'll just have to wait and find out... sorry this review is short, but there is absolutely no heat in this house and I can't feel my fingers... it's a strange sensation... great story!
Gabumon chapter 20 . 9/25/2001
*snivel* forget the depression pills next time, I need um now! At first I thought Leech was perhaps going to take over Sasami's body, and merge with Tsunami, ect. But Not Sakuya! Poor Yosho:( Eee, and judging by the title of the next chap. ... you better NOT let Sasami die! *but then again , if it's for the sake of drama... it's your fic* I get the feeling this story's gonna end rather unhappily, but there's still that tiny shimmer of hope! *points to a star* *sweatdrop down chibi ryoko's head* "uh, gabu,... that's the moon..." *I collapse anime' style* *quickly gets back up* Heh, heh, well um anyway, deadly or not, I can't wait to see the next chap.!

Mystical Star chapter 20 . 9/25/2001
Now things have gotten rather interesting (as if they weren't before...)! I loved the scene between Tenchi, Ayeka, and Mayuka. It was so sweet! I could almost see and hear it playing out in my mind! (Or maybe, I've finally cracked!) *~*~*Mystic-
gabumon chapter 19 . 9/25/2001
Who hoo! yay! another great chap. by SSJ4! it was so kawaii! I loved it! I can't really think of much to say for now, other then well. let's just face it, in the world of Tenchi Muyo! you my friend are a pure genius!

dennisud chapter 20 . 9/25/2001
Why would you kill of this Sakuya, who would have been no threat to the girls? I clearly dissagree with you on this! Creating such a well liked character like Yousho, and now putting a knife through his heart with Leech's possession & probeble murder of his love. Lookj this isn't Your normal anime where the love interest dies, & doesn't come back! So please keep it like tenchi's stories
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 20 . 9/25/2001
A LITTLE CONFUSING, BUT STILL VERY GOOD.
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 18 . 9/23/2001
absolutly superb! those last 2 chapters were brilliant. don't hav time 2 read da nxt chapter now. will do l8er. keep writing!
Ryoko1 chapter 19 . 9/22/2001
Ho I know with some people and school,Work and everthing thiers not going to be many updatting... But I'm So over joyed that you have updated! another wonderful Chapter i'll be awaitting a next Chapter... i have a feeling it might be Friday or sometime in the weeken... Chow!
Mystical Star chapter 19 . 9/21/2001
WHAT? Ayeka and Sasami can't LEAVE! Can't wait for the next chapter! *~*~*Mystic-
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 19 . 9/21/2001
MAKE IT MORE EXCITING WHEN YOU CONTINUE!
Mystical Star chapter 18 . 9/18/2001
::eyes wide, mouth gaping, staring at screen, waiting for more:: THE PRELUDE? Wow! Well, anywayz, great chapter! I can't wait to read more. One Note: I do find it a bit hard to believe that Yosho would slap his own mother. Then again, in the Tenchi family, things are never "normal". Keep up the good work! *~*~*Mystic-
Gabumon chapter 18 . 9/16/2001
Whoo hoo! another great chap. by the great SSJ4! :) I really like how your using the Priderian , actually I'd wished they'd used um more in the series. And I's gotz a feeling the other Ryoko and Yosho will be back soon. *gosh this blackshire guy never dies does he?,lol* I like how everything's playing out, and plus we get's to see part of what *should be* the third OAV series, well, with D3, and Tokimi anyway. Though I must congradulate Blackshire, for once, I mean the mere idea of having a sword connected directly to Lady Tokimi's power is pure genius! * I'd make a terrible villan, I wouldn't be able to think of stuff like that... actually if one thinks about it, I'd be about like Beebop and Rocksteady,lol. *if any one out there still knows who they are, you understand what I mean* _ Well keep up the good work, I'll DEFINITELY be looking out for the next chap. !

Krazzzyone1988 chapter 18 . 9/15/2001
Oooooh. Tokimi. Poor Ryoko (Masaki). I feel so bad for her... nothing ever seems to go her way! Is there any way that like... once the spell is broken on the universe of torment... everything will go back to the way it was? Ryoko will have her Tenchi, everyone that lost their lives unjustly will come back? Just a guess. This is such a compelling story, I can't wait for the next chapter! -_-
138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »