Reviews for Tenchi Muyo: The Final Saga?!
Mystical Star chapter 16 . 8/28/2001
OOH this chapter was sooo good!It's going to be hard to wait for the next! My only question is, where'd Blackshire go now? I don't think he's dead...then again, I'm always making asumptions like this. Great work, keep it up! ***Mystical Star-
Mystical Star Not Signed In chapter 15 . 8/26/2001
OH the suspense! I can't wait for the next chapter! Good work, by the way, this is the fic to end all fics! ***Mystical Star-
Krazzzyone1988 chapter 15 . 8/26/2001
Eep! O.o Rah rah rah! More soon! I can't wait for the next chapter! *cheers*
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 15 . 8/24/2001
CONTINUE SOOOOONNNNN!
Gabumon chapter 13 . 8/23/2001
Ok, I'm almost for certain that chibi Ryoko and I have thrown away the anti-depressant pills... or well um I think, but like i said suspense pills are not becoming an option I think I'll start take'n um daily... Well anyway I really liked this chap. actually I could've sworn I read it, but when I going over it I realized I'd some how or another missed this one , so I'm slamming my head against the concrete now for lack of attentiveness...lol. I really thought that whole firefly thing was genius _ it would've crossed my mind , great work! *of course if anything crosses my mind it's considered a rarity,lol* The cave explanation was also genius *chibi Ryoko really liked that part* *I never read alone,lol* Hmm, if call you genius one more time, perhaps you should change your name to Washu... Then again there's only one of her, so you could always take claim to the title "Greatest Tenchi Muyo! Fanfic Writer in The Universe" lol. Well, time to go reveiw the others, for record purposes _
DaGoku64002K1 chapter 15 . 8/23/2001
Man what can I say? This was another great chapter. I really like this story. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 13 . 8/11/2001
THIS IS SO GREAT!
Ryoko1 chapter 13 . 8/9/2001
This is only the DRAMA! and the Next One your GOING to HAVE Up will also have 26! CHAPTERS! This is So Lovely I Don't Want You To stop? if you do what will i read? ;_; Who will I Look for updates for? Next Chapter!
Ryoko1 chapter 12 . 8/9/2001
I Do Love You! I Know it! That was sooo sad, lovely... God! and I Put on Dimension of Love and I got all in that love thingy mood it was sooooo sweet! I Can't Wait For the Next Chapter!
Mystical Star Not Signed In chapter 13 . 8/7/2001
This is the sweetest chapter! You had me thinking that Ryoko would go back too, I guess I don't know Ryoko that well! So, anyway, great story! ***Mystical Star-
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 12 . 7/31/2001
CONTINUE SOON!
Krazzzyone1988 chapter 12 . 7/31/2001
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! You NEED to update this soon! I'm so happy that Ryoko came back, and the Ryoko in Torment woke up. So, are we going to find out who *did* add the sedative to her tank? And will the Washu in Torment tell the others in Delight that Ryoko has awaken? Because both Tenchi and Ryoko left before Ryoko woke up... I'm sure that would make everyone, Ryoko especially, happy that Yosho's mother woke up and he is not alone. I loved the kiss scene, with Ayeka falling in the lake. *claps* Classic. Great job, next chapter soon! -.-
Gabumon chapter 11 . 7/25/2001
*Clapping! But at the same time slamming head against the concrete* Errr why did you stop now! Oh, and by the way I now realize I'm more than likely wrong about my little theory of the Blackshirey Kenzar thingy. But anywayz I liked this chap. and *sniff* I can't wait for the next one. Oh, and unfortunately , or fortunately however you want to look at it I'm not so sure I wanna know what you're sorry about, cause for one thing it might ruin the surprise or something... But until the next chap. I'll be looking on the chibi side , cause I haven't been depressed about the last two or three chap. , you see now more frustrated _ *ok so maybe that's not good...* Well keep up the good work !

*your biggest fan*

-gabumon
fireflyrains chapter 2 . 7/25/2001
Since I can't review chapter eleven again, I might as well do that here. I just re-read something and I know that it may sound weird, but...is Yosho going to try to merge the two dimensions together? That would be very interesting to see, if that's his intention because he said that he was going to do something nobody had ever tried before, so I'm wondering if that's what he was talking about. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to wait for chapter twelve to come out before I know. Well, anyway, I love it! Bye now! PS: Could you review my Tenchi story To Rule Or To Love? I like getting honest reviews from good writers. That's all. Bye!
Ryoko1 chapter 11 . 7/24/2001
! I do feal Sorry for T-Ryoko (Torment’s Ryoko) But if she wins over this Tenchi I just don't know what will happen... I can see it all happening shes going to take the ban from Ryoko and Run off With Tenchi... I Want My Ryoko come on! You need to update Faster! and Whats with the "SORRY" ? You can't do what I thik your doing! I love this fic Realy I do, but ! Next Chapter ;_;
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »