Reviews for Tommy and Kimi: A Wedding Story
JIM MORRISON chapter 1 . 2/20
I have a new wedding day coming up . Great story. you need to write a hell of a lot more .
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I HATED IT
rosa hernandez chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
omg! i loved this ! i am soo hoping that they would have gotten together there my favorite pair you should make some more stories about them ! aswome job you should be a writier
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I can totally see the looks in Didi and Kira's eyes glaring at the entire crowd...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Great story
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Aw! That was cute! I remember, sorta, when I used to watch this show and rugrats. Wow those were the days.
Dora7 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Tommy's maternal grandmother, like her husband Boris, is form the "Old Country". More soft-spoken than her easily riled mate, she is nonetheless ready to argue with him about silly things, which usually start in English and then evolved into their native language. Minka loves her grandchildren, and tends to express it with a lot of wet, icky kisses. Although she loves her daughter Didi as well, she is not above criticizing her baby-raising techniques, figuring things were always better the way they did them back in "The Old Country".
joe chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
nice story! never new tommy and kimi love.i didnt that after tommy broke up with rachel and kimi broke up with z they got together
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
for a quick read, this is just so romantic. I think this helps me motivate what I wanna do for a fanfic on DeviantART...
Burninghammer63088 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
It was a Happy ending. And a Verry Happy Story. I Liked It A Lot. I thought it was well Written And Funny in Places (The Mothers death glare.) I Think This would've made An Ace Ending to The Rugrats. Good Job Mate. Cheers For Posting.

Dan F
ALIASECHO chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
that story was simply beautiful, congrats
mrskimipickles chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Beautiful fanfic! i luv the tommy&kimi pairing so much! congrats to them! and i think tommys middle names Malcolm just saying. but nvr mind that, keep writing! (ps, i hope they dont get too naughty...)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
i gevie it 3838 dogs tis good bad onley 1 bad thig cakice was

not in. it relly good
Kgo chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
It's pretty imaginative except for Kimi's full name being Kimiko it's pretty ok story. I guess if u like that sort of thing.
TMEMEME chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Sadly, out of all the Kimi and Tommy stories out there, this one-shot has more detail then all of them, combined. Very nice work.