Reviews for I Guess It's True
sasusaku3623649 chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
Please continue !
Raikiri80 chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Even though this was a while ago, and im not sure if your still active, Id like to point out that Sakura cannot use Chidori because of 3 reasons

- It requires the Sharingan, I dont think it was pointed out when you wrote this, but the Sharingan is needed to aim it.
- She cannot use any elemental chakra natures.
- She is a genjutsu type which means her Chakra isnt powerful enough, and Sakura's chakra isnt potent enough anyways.

Good story though :)

i love it alot!

keep it up!

-kimiko-
The Disappeared chapter 14 . 1/5/2009
Aw, sweet fic. It made me happy!
someone chapter 14 . 12/13/2008
dude, why'd ya stop writing? pls update...
Onyx.met.Jade chapter 10 . 5/3/2008
XD i love this chapter my favorite line! "“Yeah, here’s another lesson in ninjutsu,” he said, turning towards the others. “It’s a very, very powerful hand combination that you should all know.” He raised his middle finger.

“Screw you, Shikamaru.”

I LOVE IT!
Sakura Uchiha123 chapter 14 . 1/16/2008
so sad that it's sasuke's clan death anaversary and sasuke is so down today but at least when he is wit sakura he's better a lil happy oh ye i wanna know that is sasuke gonna leave the village for his revenge and leave sakura oh plz i hope not and keep him at the village where he could get stronger witout betraying it anyway update really soon it's been a long time u haven't
blossompetals chapter 14 . 10/30/2007
that was good! u soo got 2 update soon! will be waiting!
Amiisarr chapter 7 . 9/30/2007
Just a note about Sakura learning Chidori. Only Sharingan-wielders can use it... just so ya know. And I love the story, btw. Keep it up!
Sariasprincy chapter 14 . 8/24/2007
I would have been like what the hell mom...I'm not that fat! lol Love the story so far can't wait for the next chapter!
Onyx.met.Jade chapter 14 . 8/22/2007
AH! I LOVE IT! i love sasusaku thank you
Ur2tRoUbLeSoMe90 chapter 14 . 8/15/2007
please update soon!
JenniVu chapter 14 . 8/7/2007
love it
ihearttoast09 chapter 14 . 8/1/2007
ahaha "is that suppose to sound sexy?" haha that was funny! :D I love when Sasuke is THIS type of ooc. Its a nice oocness :D if that even makes any sense at all. -smiles sheepishly while scrating back of head-

update soon!