Reviews for The Story of Us
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Hahahahahahahahaha they are so cute! What a funny couple...
tranquility8 chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
LOL The meeting at the sakura tree reminds me of Kare Kano so much...Perhaps you picked it from there? I always loved that scene, so memorable that until now I can still remember it.
Azumigurl chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
sweet
Sesshomaru's Beautiful Kristin chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
this was very good. i lvoed the plot and how in the end no one bothered them. !
AnimeFreak4eva chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
haha that was a cute story!

loved it!
NinjaMaster chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
I... Liked it! It was really cool and I liked how you skipped to the climax!
i wish that i was kagome chapter 6 . 11/8/2006
aww that was a cute story..but it would've been an awesoome story of u didnt skip through the plot and straight to the ending...you should add some chapters in between explaining what happened in those months that u skipped. nice job though,

- michellyo.
Mrs. Sesshomaru chapter 6 . 8/5/2006
YAY! SO CUTE! sequel?
fairybitch chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
wow your story was sweet in a non-gross overly sweet way i loved how you characterized kagome and maru and your humor made the story just right. please right some more!
remove me please chapter 6 . 7/7/2006
A very, very nice short fic.

Has anyone ever told you about your writing style? It's kind of unique. The short, one-sentence paragraphs created a strange effect, although not a bad one. It's not quite surreal, not quite realistic, not quite emotional, and it doesn't have the feel of someone speaking a story either. It's like a mixture of all those, but not quite achieving any. It's light and sweet (I think that's the best words) and a nice change from the description-heavy fics I'm used to reading.

Keep up the great job and continue writing.
HeroInTheShadows chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
not bad. short and sweet.
moonlightmama chapter 6 . 7/1/2006
is there going to be a sequel? if theres not thats cool, but even cooler if there was though. i really like this story and would love to see it continue your a good writer
Hi Mizu Yokai chapter 6 . 7/1/2006
Beautiful. I even did a big and long ole' "Aw" when Kagome gave Sesshomaru the box..I think I might of gotten a bit teary eyed when he kissed her..*grabs a tissue and wipes eyes*
Shakugan no Shana chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
altho it is finishe I sure must tell you I loved your fanfic it was totally sweet and cute
Ana chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
I LOVE IT! Your story is awesome! When is the next chapter coming out?