Reviews for Roses Mean Remember
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I think you did a very good job of keeping them in character XD nice job!

~Skry~
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Nicely done.

-d101
Kaiouri chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That was lovely! I'm so stuck on this pairing now.
hitokiri battousai chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Kawai! that was so tougching! i especially liked the last paragraph, it was so romantic!Ja, *~HB~*
anon chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
lovely dear! :]
Bookish Cupcake chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Aw, I loved it
Trauma Drama Queens of Fanfics chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
aww how tweet! (yes, i meant to spell it like that!) you should continue it.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Lovely story, very romantic. It was nice to see Shizuru's vulnerable side.

Good job!
Authenticait chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
:D words do not describe it!
Riz chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
The story is very anyone who doesnt know or watched YuYu Hakusho they would think the story really there may be some who would look for a manga,a gallery, and lots about a sequel? Well done!
Raya Carr chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
hi! i think this is the best Kurama and Shizuru fanfic i've read for almost years of finding fanfics about them...i hope you will make more chapters on this story..i liked it..no i loved it...it was very romantic...thank you very much for creating a wonderful love story for them..They are my favorite couple in Yuyu Hakusho..
Sashomi chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Very nice! It's kinda hard to find stories for this couple. (
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
it was good
Stitched4evaRock016 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Yeah! Loved it...Its nice 2 see people actually taking on this couple.

I liked how you place Kurama's reasons for being attracted to Shizuru, very believable.

Keep on writing!
Demonic Effervescence chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
You kept them very well in character for the most part, but I didn't see them kissing from the info you gave about their thoughts in the rest of the chapter/story, maybe if it was clear whether it was a quick but passionate kiss, or a deep and passionate kiss, or a quick on the fly peck, then it would be easier for me to say whether or not it made sense.

For me, the first or last would make the most sense it seems, I just think they flow the best. I know you said something about kurama being attracted to shizuru, but it takes a little more than just that for a guy to kiss a girl like shizuru out of the blue...

Coming from the heart of an aspiring authoress, you did magnificently well! Just draw out the attractions more, make it more dramatic, it's more appealing and believable that way in my opinion.

much love,