Reviews for Off Switch
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Very interesting idea. Well written, too.
ozma914 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Great story! I love the explanation for Dawn's condition, and the way you drew everyone as they might be decades from now.
Raiining chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Wonderful indeed, but I've read one story thats set that far in the future. But there, Dawn doesn't grow past 15, and no one notices until she's 18 or so. And then Willow makes robots to look like the Gang, and makes one of herself before she dies so she can fix them all. But its unnatural, and the story does a great job of painting Dawn's pain.

But here she's got children, and Ilyria. Didn't really get the "not the key" thing, but I'm wondering if your going to write another segment to this story?

Very nicely done though, good setting and the flow was nice, but I got confused as to who was speaking sometimes. Didn't take too long to run back and figure it out, but hey, there's always room for improvement, eh?

Thanks for writing!

- rain
CPAnthoni chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Very enjoyable, glad to see you posting something new; I've also much enjoyed the other stories in this continuity, I hope you are planning on finishing them.
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
You're going to connect this with Firefly, aren't you? ... although-I wonder if maybe Willow will just keep on going also, as she seems to have turned into a Guardian ...also Spike/Angel might still be around by then. Poor Captain Mal ...
AngusH chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
This is great work.

I really enjoyed reading it.

If you ever happen to write more of this I'd definitely be interested in reading it too.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
wow i love it this is good i hope you write a sequel! say xander finding a nice well of water from the tuck everlasting thing!
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Great comeback story!

But what about Judge, Jury, Executioner?

I was confused in the beginning.. only because I was trying to determine who the woman in the tree was...

I like Jen a lot... She made me laugh, as well as Faith, but that was to be expected!

I hope for another update.. on both stories if possible!
Bob-from-Accounting chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I have fallen lax as of late in reviewing stories that I aught. Your story has moved me to review it. I greatly enjoyed it. The interplay amongst the Scoobies, the introduction of Illyria the ending statement of "To the stars" and the promise it holds. I find myself anticipating all of your stories. As such I am still looking forward to the continuation of two of my favorite stories of yours, "Judge, Jury, Executioner" and "The Key, The Smurf, and the Boy who what?" As always keep up the good work and keep typing.