Reviews for A Ray of Hope
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
It's nice, but I think it could be even better if you expanded on it, maybe like a diary format. Right now you're pretty much breezing through everything, and it would be nice to dig deeper into her emotions (not to mention those prophetic dreams she has).

You've got great ideas though.

Good work.
Digifan23 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
this is a good story I liked it AND i agree with you Miss Asaji was REALLY underused in Digimon Tamers
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
wa, I love Miss Asaji, this was very cute, finally someone realize her importantce!

Great job!
Alforce Zero chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
A very nice insight to Nami Asaji's thoughts. She does seem to care a lot for the Tamers, Takato in particular, despite her apparent strict demeanor.
BenignUser chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Wonderful monologue. Reminds me of Time Lady's old series of Teacher's point of view fics. At least now we have a face to place on the voice.

Not sure how believable I find the visions, but then again there were quite a bit of odd happenings in Tamers, heh.
Shadow of Miracles chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Great job my friend, making a story about the teacher was a good idea, i guess the minor characters deserve some of the spotlight as well.
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
As if I would ever flame you!

You're so good at capturing the emotions of the characters you're writing about, and I can honestly see this story as an extention of Nami's character.

I always saw her as a caring teacher who truly loved to teach and took pride in watching her students grow into responsible, mature, young adults. She really seemed to care about their well-being, and I think you captured that perfectly.

Good job!

Broken Angel01
Dr.D76567 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
_

Wow, I'd never have thought of writing a narrative through Takato's teacher's POV. It was well-written, inventive and it flowed well. The only thing that bugged me just the tinyest bit was the mention of the d-reaper fight that felt a tiny bit rushed, but I understand that had to be sacraficed for fluency's sake. Anyway, great job! I always await more of your excellent narratives! _

-Dr. D