Reviews for The Demise of Harry Potter
MayofMordor chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
XD, nice mix of references!
excelsia chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
very funny one-shot!

i enjoyed it.
That Harry Potter Freak chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
well that was funny...but gay...u shouldntve killed voldemort off if harry was gonna die. u just ruined the story...besides only harry can kill voldemort and only voldemort can kill harry
Kyer chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Ah, but what fandom is not full of idiots?

Take Star Trek Original (my first fave show, by the way), Kirk was constantly sending the most valuable crew members into unknown situations-the idiotic glory hog. Scotty should have scrambled their atoms and made it look like an accident just so the Federation wouldn't look like fools for having hired Kirk.

Then there's Lord of the Rings. Now, Gandalf is by far my favorite there, but you'd have thought he'd have saved everyone a lot of grief by simply gathering a enough Eagles when he first learned about the ring. One Eagle each to take on a ringwraith, one to fly him over Mt Doom with the danged thing. End of story. Ah well.
dragonsiriuswolf chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
*looks like she is about to say somthing shakes head and walks away muttering somthing about mt doom and voldemort*
SirNotAppearingInThisFilm chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
LOL count on Snape to suggest poison 50 times. _ I loved this, so true! _ Although, personally, I think Dumbledore is going to 'pull a Gandalf' in the 7th book. _ Still awesome!

Namarie, Mellon nin!