Reviews for Clueless teachers
GhostOfMyLady chapter 8 . 4/28
Your story angers and annoys me to no end! But I love it. I love it so much! It's so fantastic! And amazing! And I just can't help but love it so much!
yaoichallenge21 chapter 22 . 1/18
This is a really great story. Im sorry it was abandoned, but i understand ur reasoning...in a way. Anyways, it was very descriptive and exciting. Entertaining for sure and i loved it. I would normally ask the author to update soon, but since theyres not point, ill just skip thay part. Loved it, good job. Kudos!
Irukaka321 chapter 22 . 1/3
I could tell you were putting all your effort in. It was good. Thanks.
Irukaka321 chapter 21 . 1/3
At one point you mention American movies... Is this fic taking place in America? Also I want to say your dedication and hard work on this fic is so wonderful. Thanks for your hard work
Irukaka321 chapter 16 . 1/3
"How dare he" not how dared he. Mostly the grammar is good with a few mistakes here and there. Great story !
Irukaka321 chapter 9 . 1/2
Naruto wouldn't be that harsh about someone, but I do like this chapter. Also your grammar needs some work. that being said this is a great fic.
Irukaka321 chapter 6 . 1/2
AW
Irukaka321 chapter 4 . 1/2
so sad!
Irukaka321 chapter 3 . 1/2
ok yeah i decided i did read this. still cant remember what happens lol. it's just so fun and angsty but amusing too.
Irukaka321 chapter 2 . 1/2
i think I have read this... obviously he goes to complain right? and hmmmmm i guess it's been a while. i still love it. obviously I didn't review at that time though... lol
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 1/2
Hmm I feel like I have read this before... but then I can't remember what happens... does one of them get a mission? Or something... gotta reread the description again... ;;
theUnseenSilence chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
Funny cat story, I was helping my friend fix the oven in her kitchen and her cat had kittens old enough to explore, and the one grey kitten had a tendency to try and get into the dish washer. I had seen the kitten right by the dish washer and didn't think anything of it until my friend closed and started it and I couldn't see the kitten anymore. Her face when I told her there was a kitten there a second ago was hilarious and then the shriek when she tore open the dishwasher and this soaking wet blur shot out. I had never laughed so hard. The kitten was fine, it didn't get any soap on it or anything, but I would give just about anything to have had a camera at that moment. Needless to say that kitten didn't try to explore the dishwasher anymore. Got to love cats, great pets.
aelmer6 chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Why is it that no work ever gets done when Gemma's around? Once again another entertaining and fabulous chapter!
aelmer6 chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Ah, to be or not to be. Yet again the plot thickens, and it's fabulous!
aelmer6 chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
Ahh, lovers quarrels... I love how they are both kind of being idiots and Tsunade's just enjoying the show