Reviews for Unforgivable
YukinaUzuha chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
Is this the end ?!
Oh no Catastrophe! Hope you update soon. I been cracking up ever since chapter 1 xD
NoIfsAndsOrButs chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
U should really make another chapter pleeeeeeeease?!
RedRosey18 chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Haha, i love Shuichi as a bad ass! Cant wait for more! : )
Rissaj4 chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
hi

this is a great story witha little errors hear and there but i really like it can u please write more chapters please.

so far this is the BEST story i've read so far and i love it, so please write more chapters.

please write me back if u deside to write some more chapter.
vyravyra chapter 8 . 10/5/2007
Fuck Yeah... hehehhe.(don't tell mi ma' I said that.) heheh..it was cute and very funny..Yay! bye bye.
Dana M. Jones chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
Come on Guys! Give us the next chapter! I'm begging you!
Chishio Ame chapter 8 . 2/27/2007
I know its been almost a year since you updated...but I love your story and wish that you would update it...
InsaneGiggles chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
I love
The Meta chapter 8 . 10/19/2006
lol. i really like this and hope to read more!
The Meta chapter 5 . 10/18/2006
lol. the website thing was hilarious and so was the pimp hat thing!
Cheetah192119 chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
This is so funny I can't stop laughing. I am not one for a lot of faul language, but I do love this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. I couldn't critique if my life depended on it, so I won't even try. However I will reapeat that I love your story. I think it's awsome. Good Luck in all that you do and thanks for writting this fic. Well...Ja ne! Adeui! _!
Patpat chapter 8 . 8/12/2006
Hey! It's Patpat! I just find this other story of you! I hope you'll update pretty soon because, as all of your stories, this one addicted me! please... I beg beg and beg yet, please. Update soon, if you don't want me to die ! Ja ne. and big kisses from Bordeaux (in france!) .
coyote-demon-howl chapter 8 . 8/1/2006
Well this story is interesting! I can't wait to read more!
CosmicEssence chapter 8 . 5/23/2006
This is one of those kind of AU-ish ones that are never gonna happen, are so absurd and or weird that you've gotta wonder where the idea came from but at the same time is written with an obvious goal in mind (and not just for the sake of it), written well, after the 2nd chapter you get used to the strangeness and bad language and unusual dialogue and simply find yourself truly enjoying the fic for what it is! Which I have, I'll be waiting on what comes next...oh and RyuxShu paly offs/pairing is pretty amusing :)
Hell's Author chapter 3 . 5/7/2006