Reviews for Of Love and Shadow
HotChilliGriffin chapter 30 . 9/14/2007
Oh my god - i just spent the last week reading this whole thing, and I LOVE it! Now I'm going to read the sequel. Keep writing!
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 28 . 4/20/2007
this is a great story!
Ceci chapter 30 . 2/26/2007
-bawls forever-

what I'm I gonna do now!

the perfect ending for the perfect fic. I'm so proud of you, sweetie. You have a novel :)

Don'e ever give up writing, ok?

love you to death
BabySweetPea18 chapter 30 . 2/25/2007
WOW, that was such an AMAZING ending to an absolutely WONDERFUL fic. :D I truly can't wait to start reading the sequel, I hope you start posting it up soon. :) Congratulations on finally finishing something as grest as this story. I LOVED reading every chapter! :)

Skate4ever! ;)
The Catastrophe Waitress chapter 30 . 2/25/2007
That was low ... ... DO NOT SCARE THE FANGIRLS!

Now I've got that out of my system ... ...

I can't believe its over! I'm sort of happy/sad but I always get that way at the end of a really long fic that I've read since the start ... *sigh* ... glad you're doing a sequal, and I know it'll be just as fantastic as this one is (no pressure )

Well, I haven't technically finished this chapter yet (only a couple more paragraphs to go ) but I wanted to review before I had to go and have tea, but now I have (sort of) I'll go back to reading.

Thank you so much for such a bloody awesome story!
hersheygal chapter 30 . 2/25/2007
*deep breath* okay.. I'm a lot better now. I'm so glad you didn't kill Sawyer. I loved this so much! I can't wait for the sequel. You are definately the best skate writer out there.
KittieCorpse chapter 30 . 2/25/2007
Wow. That was an AMAZING ending to an amazing story!

Words can not tell you how much I love your story. It's one of the best ones out there no doubt. Your way of writing is so real. I live in the story and I believe every word you say.

Making me think Sawyer was dead was on another note MEAN! I cried like a baby. Okay but great writing and the ending was beyond perfect.

Sequel? I'm THERE! :D
LostSista chapter 29 . 2/24/2007
What? Sawyer? OMG, what the f**k happened? :O
Tamzi chapter 29 . 2/24/2007
OH MY GOD! That whole chapter is so sad - the way Ella didn't want to leave Aaron. You can't kill Sawyer though - no way. Please post the final bit soon or god help me! :D
TorchwoodDoctorWhoFan chapter 29 . 2/23/2007
No...Sawyer has to be ok...don't kill him!
hersheygal chapter 29 . 2/23/2007
oh.. my.. gosh.. I read those last couple paragraphs literally on the edge of my seat... you're really going to kill him? How sad! But I just love this story so much and I cried while reading it. I'm really sad that it's going to be ending. You've done a wonderful job on this fic and I can't wait until you update!
hersheygal chapter 28 . 2/23/2007
that was great! I'm so glad they're back together now!
Ceci chapter 29 . 2/23/2007
Monday is forever away!

Shannon and Kate's goodbye, omg, I'm crying too. And Aaron and Ella's, poor kids

The chapter was unbelievably good

Love you -hugs-
BabySweetPea18 chapter 29 . 2/23/2007
OH NO WAY DID YOU JUST STOP RIGHT THERE! :O WOW...I truly am not sure what to say right now...except I REALLY can't wait to read more of this AMAZING fic! PLEASE, please post the last chapter soon. :D

Skate4ever! ;)
Skoone chapter 29 . 2/23/2007
*screams* NO! Oh. My. God! NO! *takes a deep breath* Okay, better now. But seriously, really really great stuff. I've been stuck on this story for awhile now and really love and enjoy reading it. Can't wait to read the rest!