Reviews for Reasons
Ivy3 chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
I loved it. You've got Sam and Dean down pat- how they think of each other and how they'd fight. I also liked the insight into highschool-Sam, he's quite adorkable. These lines just seemed so in character for Sam, they kinda made me smile:

"For some reason everyone seemed to think he was going to fly apart at any minute and do something completely stupid. He hoped it had more to do with him being a irresponsible, irrational teenager, than some personal neon sign hanging over his head that said Sam Winchester was a complete basket case without his big brother or daddy around to watch him"
RhianaStar chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
Hi... just wondering Have there been any stories where John's parents are part of the story? The mention of grandpa Jonah in this story... and Mary's father in the previous ones...
River City1 chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
This was great! I love the picture of how Dean took care of Sam and did things like work to buy him cloths, etc. Great job!
girlfan1979 chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
"Honestly, it kind of scared the crap out of Sam."

Aw, bless.

"And Sam? Please tell your brother that my daughter, Tayla, is not eighteen, no matter what she might say."

Oh dear.

Huh. Now I want to know more about grandpa Jonah, 'cause I'm betting Sam doesn't know the full story, and I sure want to.
Lady MR1 chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
Jonah Mathew Winchester - I'd love it if you wrote a fanfic about this grandfather (after you finish writting about Mary's dad). Just how does John act in his father's presence...

Its interesting how nothing gets resolved, but it still feels like an ending. I like how you get see just how much Sam relies on Dean. Poor Dean and his fishy smelling Impala, lol.
KatieLB chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
good job... really like dean pointing out everything he does so sam can get his other school stuff done. good job
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
oh poor sam will be riddled with guilt for making his tired brother drive him back to school and then he got hurt... good beginning...glad it wasnt a oneshot
Aimed mischief chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
Wow, that totally rocked! Good work, mate!

Take care,

Belle
JustGray chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
feels...incomplete. But I still love it a whole lot.
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Great story. Love Dean with the actual "day job". And Sammy gets to come to Deans rescue (even if its only picking him up from the hospital)
WinchestersGirl chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
cute! :) stupid fish and the counselor's daughter were the best! lol :)
H.T.Marie chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
Great story. I think I can see how Sam might actually think that his going away to college would save Dean. Of course, we all know it didn't work out that way. But I can almost see his logic. Too bad Sammy just doesn't really get it. Maybe by the time the show ends, he'll figure it all out. I hope so. Great story.

H.T.
LauzyAnn chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
Great little story...loved the Dean Angst!

I just love the way you write & the brotherly love.

Maybe you could do another big story full of Dean Angst (can't get enough), where Sam has to be the protector for a change. (just an idea). :-)
Whisper17 chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
:D Really good! I really enjored reading it! Thanks! :D
Kaewi chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
Very nice story! I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for sharing it!