Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of Gryffindor
Elena chapter 8 . 4/9
OMG
The scene when Harry puts the spell on the persons !
I am sooooo DEAD ! XD XD XD XD XD XD
Jonathan Deller chapter 35 . 3/17
This story was good. However, the best part was before the school year began.
Hi... loved it thoroughly.

Still Harry didnt gift Hermione the knickers he bought the first time Alicia's shop
HarmonyAndPercabeth4Ever chapter 35 . 2/24
Awesome. I am a diehard Harmony, Red Moon and Nevinny shipper.
Also Hermione didnt wear the knickers got by Harry that he bought when he went to Alicia's shop for the first time! Was waiting for that
I have so enjoyed reading this it's very unique, and of course very occ though some things could have handled better in conversation. Talking things out more, excusing ginny so direct etc.. hermione's parents including wedding is a bit bad to leave out.
This story could be so much longer but then again maybe it would be going to far then in a lot of things. Apart from a few things what really was not okay the potter house attraction.
Ehm.. i know the story has humor as well, but the whole attraction made of potter's house goes way too far that's is really not okay even wizards are not that dense.
Begs the question why nobody hasn't said anything to harry about it even his enemies, nor that hermione knew anything about it?
Here i would gladly see harry going on a rampage with hermione destroying it all mad from grief/anger. seriously i hope this better be fixed and made right later in the story.
Slytherin chapter 14 . 1/13
Two things. That was gross and very weird even for me. Also poor harry a headbutt to the nuts.
Kingofslytherind chapter 1 . 1/12
I agree with godric. Smart people are kinkier.
King of slytherins chapter 28 . 1/14
I fucking called it. I knew Draco was going to be gay.
King of slytherins chapter 19 . 1/13
I knew it was luna.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
Azkaban, Azkaban, Azkaban i cant fucking breathe
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2020
That perverted ghost!
SixFtWookie chapter 30 . 11/8/2020
Obviously the chess pieces have spent too much time around Luna and Ron when they are alone.
SixFtWookie chapter 28 . 11/8/2020
It figures that Hermione, who does know Dr Who, wouldn't be troubled by time going a little wobbly wobbly.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 35 . 10/21/2020
Absolutely awesome! Great story. Thanks for sharing!
1,544 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »