Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of Gryffindor
doctorscompanion13 chapter 10 . 3/24
This story is just amazing, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. I just keep picturing a Judd Apatow version of Harry Potter as I continue to read this
do a spin off
Random Reader chapter 15 . 2/22
I just had to jolt a review down even though I don't usually do it. Why? It's actually pretty linear and close to character. Other fics have a Ron that's stupid/ignorant/jealous blah blah blah and Harry carries a giant gold trophy of honor and gets paraded around with a harem. But this is different so far. Ron is treated well in this fic and so far no bashing (EXTREME kudos for that, thank goodness!) At least Ron is part of the story and actually has so far a good outcome for him with the inclusion of some occasional, but usual bouts of cluelessness, but it's within character.

Your whole story is awesome by the way and it is pretty funny so far, going to keep on reading :P Your fairness for all characters has made this one of my favorite HP fics and will not be moved anytime soon, thank you very much for bestowing the fandom with a good light humorous fic with a good characterization of the characters!
Captain Compass chapter 1 . 2/11
One of the best I've ever read
spiffiness114 chapter 6 . 2/9
Big whoops there and I never knew Voldemort bated marshmallows :)
spiffiness114 chapter 5 . 2/9
That old perverted!
When harry fought off snapes legilimency attack he used his wand and the protego spell
tkepner chapter 35 . 2/4
Very entertaining.
D Adams chapter 11 . 1/22
I just have to say that you are so very sick and twisted...& I'm loving it.
GenetiX23 chapter 5 . 1/22
Ahahahahaha oh yes, I forgot about Godric. I don't know how, but I did.
GenetiX23 chapter 3 . 1/22
You missed the fact that they did nothing whatsoever in HBP: they didn't learn anything, like, at all. The year was all about JK Rowling trying her hardest to make the exposition character fall for the comic relief, and the angsty martyr hero fall for the mary sue.

It was a total waste of a book.
GenetiX23 chapter 2 . 1/22
Well, aside from the "Mrs. Dumbledore" slip-up, this chapter was exactly as I remembered it.
GenetiX23 chapter 1 . 1/22
Bahahahaha I forgot this fic started out so well.

Even began with a rough overview of why Harry and Hermione's book 6 adventures in teenage hormonal idiocy were doomed to failure: nothing to talk about. Sure, they could work for a while in wartime or when one of the two was distracted, but really, that's just not going to work out when you have to pay attention to your partner aside from trying to take off their pants.
icecream8793967 chapter 35 . 1/11