Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sword of Gryffindor
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny.

s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry :) (; 0;
Juliethobo chapter 11 . 3/18
Okay, after you bring Sirius back and make him watch the memory of Bellatrix, you need to make him watch his mother's portrait fist herself. He would be begging to throw himself back into the veil.
Juliethobo chapter 9 . 3/18
I just thought of a good prank against Remus and Tonks if you refuse to bring back Sirius just show them the memory and don't warn them.
Juliethobo chapter 8 . 3/18
After that visual of Bellatrix's muff, you need to bring back Sirius from the veil so that Harry can show the memory to him and Remus n pensieve. Can you imagine their response?

Okay, you need to stop it hurts to laugh.
Corwyn chapter 35 . 3/14
Loved this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Very good
1 fan chapter 17 . 3/2
It is from doctor who.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 1/29
Lol...Bellatrix just scarred us all for life.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 1/29
Well time to blow up the amusement park.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 1/29
lmfao. He is so lucky its in the name of science..or magic? or something...EXPERIMENTATION!
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 1/29
Oh my gawd...that ghost. And ginny.. I wonder if she was using something on him too. Would make some sense.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 1/29
Lmfao. This was beyond hilarious.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 1/29
Lol...I see where this is going. The power of love and sex and the rituals to use what amounts to yin and yang to empower them all. Oh glorious.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 1/29
Lmfao... Just seriously...
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 1/29
LOL! Now this is hilarious.
1,412 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »