Reviews for The Sound Of The Sirens
4983478 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Wow, that was really good! I do have both positive and negative things to say, but all in all, I thought it was a great poem fic.

Positive: First off, I LOVE your word choice. You write very intellectually, and I really look up to that. I know that some people just write random crap and don't even bother to revise, but I didn't see any spelling or grammatical errors. I liked your combination of exact AND approximate rhymes, which I think is good. Also, I only play a couple of Mario games, so I learned a LOT about the Shadow Sirens.

Negative: Don't worry, I barely have anything negative to say, but the only thing I was a little confused about was when the sirens were interrupting each other, since that slightly changed the rhyme scheme. Other than that, I really enjoyed it!

My Grade: A

Also, I hope that you have/had a stellar time in college! Stay gold!
gnygsbgsu chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Nice...I like how they keep interuppting eachother. Keep up the good work! And I found your cheese...*maniacal laughing*
Chococheesey chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Wow, good. Nice rhymes. Didn't know Marilyn could talk in sentences, though... Anyway, on a different note I'm a Christian, and don't think "Satanism" is a good thing to be into.
The Music wiz-kid chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
That was so funny! :) I'm thinking of making some music to this. Then I could sing it all day long!
Patinator chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Cool songfic! Funny!

...Poor Vivian... Always blamed...
LuigiGirl-22 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Heh, this was totally awesome! I can't rhyme...So, I shall bash myself for you. : )

Anyways, good song here, I loved it!

Writing, writing, and STILL writing,

~LuigiGirl-22
Kerushii-sama chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Aw poor Vivian, Beldam i so mean, anyways, nice poem, I enjoyed reading it! it was so funny too, nice job!

~The not so good fanfic writer Akuyo
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
o.O ...I think Beldam wouldn't even consider singing unless you made her a millionaire...of course, it makes it even funnier! XD
Ruby Skye chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Definitely something that Nintendo should have added. You could send it off to them as inspiration, highly doubt you'll get creditted for it though. (I hate Nintendo).

Usually when people try to rhyme, they focus on rhyming so much their whole poem doesn't make sense. This however was done greatly and you should be congratulated for just that!

Haven't played the game... just watched you play a bit of it, but as far as I can see you've explained the purpose of these three. For some reason I see this as something that is very rare to find... You should be proud of that, I think. :P

Regards,

Skyling
Casiana1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Poor Vivian! Anyway, I hope you add more to this, you know, talk about the whole "Paper Mario TTYD". This is great!
C. Miasma chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Lol, It's like a silly interlude in a play. I wonder if Nintendo would double their salary if they sang that.
Some Weird Guy Who Does Not Write Stories chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
XD 8/10! This one's on my faves!
Vicki chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Good poem. Nothing i can really comment on )
Flowerstar chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
That's a nice poem, it's even better than those SUPER BORIN' poems that I read for GCSE. You know what? We both have something in common, we both love Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (I've finished it), we both like Nintendo and we both hate Homework and Drama. They suck, don't they. I like Art, I just can't believe you hate it! ]:-( But... it's your opinion really. Maybe we should be friends or perhaps pen pals. Anyhoo, I've read a poem, it's actually part story, part poem. It's an adventure of saving Peach I think. I can't remember who did it but I remembered it's finished.
some stupid faggot chapter 1 . 3/12/2006